Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just called Nike about my pair with glue on it and they said I can send it back for a refund or I can order a new pair at any time. Then she said I can't do an exchange though. What kind of *******? But I can't order a new pair lol.

Wow the purple coral is sick! I never really gave them a second look cuz I have fades but I would've loved a pair like those

the delivery of my ids were due yesterday but

Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

Last Location:
Arrived - Shenzhen, China, Thursday, 04/03/2014

were are my ids

Purple Corals are
nthat.gif

Just called Nike about my pair with glue on it and they said I can send it back for a refund or I can order a new pair at any time. Then she said I can't do an exchange though. What kind of *******? But I can't order a new pair lol.
maybe the 8 will be put back up for the weekend? just wishful thinking since they didn't warn people the 8 was going to be taken down yesterday.

got my almost finished email on my Seattle Ms CW and my Volts.....

Those flyknit 9 lows have got my eye though now....

Last edited:
I really wish that NDC gave us a heads up that they were taking down the 8's.  I just asked them again, hoping they would give me the answer I want to hear....smh.

I really wish that NDC gave us a heads up that they were taking down the 8's.  I just asked them again, hoping they would give me the answer I want to hear....smh.
Man, that is some sh*t.

I'm in the same boat as you, fam. Was really hoping to get one more pair in. No idea why we didn't get the normal "one week to go" kind of email.

How long does it take from the time to get the shipped email after the almost finished

Yeah, I was gonna say nike emailed me and said they will not be bringing them back as they are out of materials.

Now my debate: 15% off code on my pair with glue on it or to use on a future order? Was hoping they'd put it on the total order since it was $550 lol.

Last edited:
they just started my ID last week, but I wonder if its safe like do they even have the materials for it?

Finally got movement on 1 of my 3pairs. I guess nike uses more expensive shipping because my tracking says i'll have them friday by 10:30am! I like that s__t! Lol!!

U all know, normal shipping says "by end of day".... That is trash!

I bought the same patches and I bought aglets for my yeezys but those patches look like a pain to get on and I couldn't get those aglets to stay on, I just sold my solar yeezys the patches and the aglets for 220 shipped taking a little bit of a loss but I don't care

gonna re-make the solars on 9 ID, just wasn't crazy about it in person with the 8 solid black pattern

I wonder how the blue sole is gonna look on the 9, def want to make an ID on the 9 with that blue glow sole because wow the color is awesome

Back
Top Bottom