Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

lining looks blue to me in all those pics, i think its a different shade and looks purple to you because in all the pics its clearly blue.

Lighting does that. On my LBX iDs I used photo blue accents and the lining in the right light looks almost powder/Carolina blue and then with poor lighting it almost looks game royal, so I don't think it's a mistake I think that's just how it is.

As far as the upper with the green, that's a huge bummer. Enough of a mistake to where I'd return them, yeah the wait sucks but the small amount of doubt in the back of your mind that I guarantee you will have if you keep them is even worse. Up to you but for the price you pay, get them how you want them man.

I ordered my Jan 20th and still no emails regarding them as far as shipping goes. Chinese New Year about to be a pain in my ***!

Just got my IDs, I'm a little pissed. '

i got the white grey upper, but there are a few scales with green.
I ordered a blue lining. and the lining is purple........

The IDs look good. and I legitmatelly don't want to wait another 6 weeks for more ids. ...but damn cmon son.........

View media item 256901View media item 256905View media item 256906

Man you must be colorblind because I see absolutely no GREEN and NO PURPLE in these pics. What are you crying about??? The scale pattern is various shades of grey. If youre going to call that green from the 1st pic, you might as well call the other scales pink too. I see shades of dark grey and light grey, nowhere in those pics do I see green. Please point out the green in that 3rd pic.

The liner is obviously the exact same color blue as the laces in the 3rd pic. They are made from different materials, therefore they may appear different under different light.

Man you must be colorblind because I see absolutely no GREEN and NO PURPLE in these pics. What are you crying about??? The scale pattern is various shades of grey. If youre going to call that green from the 1st pic, you might as well call the other scales pink too. I see shades of dark grey and light grey, nowhere in those pics do I see green. Please point out the green in that 3rd pic.

The liner is obviously the exact same color blue as the laces in the 3rd pic. They are made from different materials, therefore they may appear different under different light.

My man, you're coming off a little hard for someone who doesn't have them in hand.
1st, Green is the main color someone with colorblindness CAN NOT see.
2nd It's as Sk33ter said the light is what makes it look royal blue. the lining is somewhat glossyso in the light it looks brighter, I even took them outside and I'll admit they look more blue in the light. it's still purplewhen the sun isn't hitting it.
Either way it's still not the blue thats on the heel cup, swoosh, and soles.

I'm not happy -end of story- and I will have these re-done, the concept is hot and I love the way they came out other than the purple and the spots of green.

no offense, but if you order blue lining, its gonna come the exact same. in the pic it matches up exactly to the laces and everything else.

its a different shade im sure but its still blue

as far as fit for mine. my ids actually felt a bit more snug then my sulfurs which is perfect. both are 9.5

my pythons felt a tad tighter than my IDs. But I'm pretty sure once I break them both in, they'll feel the same.

^^^if you're not happy, send em back. Almost $200 for a pair that's questionable... I know I would.

Back
Top Bottom