Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Here are some pics. The fabric at the edge is not glued onto the backing material unlike my GR pairs. It's like this all around the lacehole area on both shoes. Just wondering if the ID's are supposed to be like this/how everyones pairs are.

Damn... I haven't looked that closely at mine but I think they were glued down better.  If this bothers you enough, send em back for a replacement and hopefully a discount code as well

^Hmm..now I'm wondering what size I should order. I'm a 9.5 in the GR pairs with an elite sock.

Last edited:
look pretty nice tdogg..one of the better id's ive seen

but quite disappointing the lack of quality control and overall quality of ID's compared to the released kobes

really wanted to ID a pair but i guess ill just wait 6+ weeks for the inlines instead

Nice IDs tdogg... I was basically going to do the same pair with purple.

If you don't like em 100%, send em back. With the price, and wait you should be 100% satisfied with em.

Thanks guys, I like them but the green in the scales. and the purple lining (when it was suppose to be blue) irratates me.

As much as I want to keep them this bothers me a little
what really bothers me is the painful exchange I went through with the customer service guy.

He's going to tell me all pairs with the white uppers have the green in them...really if this is true then my bad, but son don't tell me you can't tell if this is how its suppose to be because you don't have my pair and another pair in your hands. but tell me its suppose to be right??????

then say well you only have this option..

No discounts because they cant do that at this time (which leads me to believe they f*****d up on a lot of orders and it's about to be a lot of people complaining. )

Now im stuck, I want to keep them because they are hot, but now just on principle of dude being a d********k I want to return it. I saved it so I can email someone higher up. and I hope he sent me the survey for his performance as well.

Was looking at the kd V id thread and its sad the amount of dope pairs Ive seen created/recreated and only 1 decent pair (chaos) can be made with these. Why has kobe id been getting the shaft?

Tdogg... For how easy some have been getting coupon codes, I'd call back and complain to someone else. I doubt the green is supposed to be there. It doesn't say green in the color description, it doesn't even look green in the rendering on NikeID.

I think you just got an ****** up Nike rep.

Of course I don't have the shoes in front of me, but it looks like the ever so slightest hue of green in there, but more grayish when viewed as a whole (i.e., together with all the other scales). Anyway, my point is that I really like the look

yea I looked in 3 different rooms and lights to make sure I wasnt trippin.

dont get me wrong these are hot to me and I want them. but I didnt order purple lining (which isnt a huge deal) but the green bothers me. ill wait like a day or 2 to see other ids. also its night time maybe sunlight will make em gray. (one can hope)
but believe im still reporting the dude. discount code or not.
I purchase almost 1 shoe a month from nike. do all the surveys. friendly customer service is all I ask for.

Concept of your Id is nice tdogg, except for how they came out with the mistake/s you mentioned. Although in some pics the lining looks blueish, similar to your laces (I assume are blue as well?), but I do see a hint of purple in the other pics. But man, Why is there green mixed on that upper. I actually like the white/grey too.

On another note, are the edges around the lacehole area of the EM cut glued on the backing?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mine made it through customs (in Louisville) with the 'scheduled delivery date' no longer posted. It WAS Monday?!?! lol. Happy Aloha Friday fam

Back
Top Bottom