Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The only thing with the 8s is they are so thin including the eyelets for the laces on the actual shoe. I feel thick laces will start to fray and eventually tear I these, so finding the right laces might be a pain, but definitely worth it if you are willing to look around and search.

My Kobe's are officially in the US of A...

Landed in Kentucky this morning...

Delivery date still says Thursday though, surprised it hasn't been moved up considering I live in Florida.

Appreciate it - anyone got a good spot to grab laces for these Kobe's? What's the best length for these? I might order the purple ones and try to pick up a volt pair and the Nike Red' Laces and see which ones I like best in person. My VI Chaos have volt laces in them and I love it.

58" I think is the best length. The laces it comes with (my pair) is 64" and is just too long unless you lace all the way up and loosely. I tried 52" and second to the last eyelet and even laced tight still turned out a little short.

Yah those pics are gonna make me change the red to purple, we shall find out Tuesday if all goes according to plan. So nobody has pulled trigger on the YOTS upper?

Not a huge fan of the YOTS upper - the color combos aren't the best. I'm all set to pull the trigger on my Chaos pair but now seeing what Kobe rocked today, I'm debating if I should hold out for solid upper colors coming to ID

Sad thing is if the solid ever shows I bet some options go so the wait game can backfire but I see your point.

possible hint that solid upper IDs are coming soon? the pair steve blake wore against dallas appear to be an ID since the logo on the bottom of the sole is solid white.

Decided that I'm just going to keep my pair despite the horrible cut of the EM around the lacehole area.

Went ahead and glued the fabric/materials together and painted it black :rolleyes and gave the snake some bled ink

Last edited:
Every iD he has ordered has been with coupon codes...

I ordered my pair with him so I could save a few bucks and mine come Thursday and his have yet to ship.

ahhh ok I have 2 codes saved up my self. may tag it with red camos..

does ebates still hive u the rebate if u use the coupon?

Back
Top Bottom