Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Damn tempted to use the purple upper after seeing all these pics throughout this thread. I don't want to have too many pairs with the same pattern though. :\

Has anyone ordered the orthotic insert all by itself from NikeID?  I did and it still says it will take 4 weeks to be delivered.  Seems ridiculous since it's not customized at all, and is just an insert.  Just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs earlier that what they say.

Thanks.

Thanks fam! Been getting a lot of compliments on em here at the court too. Game's at 8, hopefully I get a W in these (I'm superstitious as hell lol!)

Zyzz, I'll sell you volt laces for $20 PP GIFT! Or you can go to a Nike Outlet and get a set for like a few bucks :lol:

well i want the Kobe VIII laces or similar. I have Nike volt laces bought in store, they are too thick

try johnniethong on ebay. he has flat laces but they might be wider than the 8 laces. They are a few bucks so it doesn't hurt to try.

Can someone post the OG NDC chaos colorway? It's time.........

Not exactly sure what you mean but the Chaos that Zyzz and I made are the exact same as the pre-set CW on iD, if that's what you were referring to.

And for those with iDs and other released Kobes: do you guys feel like the iD's are slightly roomier than the regular releases? It's not a huge difference, but my iDs are definitely more roomy in the toebox area.

Not exactly sure what you mean but the Chaos that Zyzz and I made are the exact same as the pre-set CW on iD, if that's what you were referring to.

And for those with iDs and other released Kobes: do you guys feel like the iD's are slightly roomier than the regular releases? It's not a huge difference, but my iDs are definitely more roomy in the toebox area.
It's weird, my iDs feel a little roomier in the toe box, but feel slightly shorter in length than the GR pair I have.

I suppose no pair of shoes can be exactly the same as the next

Nike stay trying to screw people. sent my IDs back.. they said since its out of the 30 day period it has to be inspected.
now im no mathematician. ..but you sent me the email and saying it arrived 1/31 and you received it 2/25. but thats not 30 days...
silly nike.

Can someone post the OG NDC chaos colorway? It's time.........

mine are the opposite, i havent actually worn either but obviously tried them on.

my Pythons felt really loose in the toe area.

my Chaos ID fit like a damn glove. i love it.

Weird they still fit great and the translucent sole seems to have slightly better traction on court than the other 2 pairs I own (corrals and sulfurs).

Back
Top Bottom