Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Kobe iD's are a fail.

no kidding...so few options and the options they do have are boring. They need to have an option where the upper is a solid color without any black. I'm digging the poison green

Last edited:
Didn't we get previews for previous Kobe models? Like they would only let 24 people a day buy or some crap for the IV, V and VI? Or something a long those lines....And the IV's, V's, and VI's were at the top at that time. Especially if you count overseas sales.
For all we know the VII's probably sold well if you include the overseas sales.

I lived overseas during the VI and VII era. and VI sold very well.
VIIs not as fast but they were sold eventually as well. (by the time I left only Lakers home, shadow grey/blue and some dukes)

have a lot more saved in the locker, maybe it's just me but, I don't think the options are limited if you are that creative.

some designs in here are comin around...

gotta pair i wanna post, must figure out how the hell to do it tho...

only print i can really mess with at the moment is the purple. gotta see finished products before i buy though. i'm sure nike should be able to get that done by the 20th
View media item 160230

Last edited:
Purple is the best given thus far...and its one of the YOTS lucky colors..! :smile: I'm gonna wait for more options but have some ideas..

Chaos is too obvious....HOT but that would just be too easy.

isn't this just a "preview"???

I think some of the CW's are a'ite....buyable at a discount.

poop snakes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wow nike u messed up.these look like nike frees with different outsole,just bring back the 4s on ids :smile:

I hope we could see the actual print on these before they release, and definitely more options by then.

The pattern just looks too cartoony from the ID site hence they look like crap, unless they actually look like crap in real life

Back
Top Bottom