Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

How long does it usually take after an order date for them to send you a "Your order has been started." email?

I was suprised I got the email saying they are making it if I just ordered it yesterday...maybe cause I did it at niketown instead of online...hope it comes faster :smile:

I was suprised I got the email saying they are making it if I just ordered it yesterday...maybe cause I did it at niketown instead of online...hope it comes faster :smile:

nope, happens to most people. i know quite a few got it the next day.

mine started the same day i ordered :lol:

Just ordered my first pair of Kobe ID. Estimated delivery date is 4/8... That long wait struggle. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Does anyone happen to have any intel on or photos of the Lower Merion 8's?

I know last year the Lower Merion 7's came out in early March....maroon and grey is such a great colorway!

Does anyone happen to have any intel on or photos of the Lower Merion 8's?

I know last year the Lower Merion 7's came out in early March....maroon and grey is such a great colorway!
I saw those designed as a a know ID so who knows if that'll come out this year

^ I second that.

To modifiedbear, both laces on the chaos look good. Maybe go with purple and find some volt ones at a Nike outlet.

The pink and teal design is cool, too. I like barely visible swoosh and the minimal pink. Between those and chaos, since they're so different, maybe think about what you could wear more with clothes you have, what colors shoes do you have less of that you "need" more of, etc.

@modifiedbear:

I'd go with the Volt laces on the Chaos, as it will probably be easier finding the purple laces than the exact shade of volt that you want to match your midsole and swoosh. That's just me though, I made the same CW basically and took the red laces because I think it's easier to pull off/match up a shade of purple than the exact right shade of red. I may be stupid in thinking this, but w/e, just my opinion, hope it helps!

What do you guys think..Which one looks better?
View media item 285244View media item 285245

First one, but no speckles. That sole looks like a translucent sole am I correct? This is just a suggestion, as I am not ordering and paying for the shoes, you are, so do what you like, but if you make the swoosh, laces, and speckles a light silver, they won't get dirty as easy and the translucent sole will look great with that. Like I said, do you, but that's just my $0.02.

^ that's a good idea. And, as we've seen, if the swoosh is silver, the tongue logo (sudoku?-j/k) will be almost white, which will match up well with the sole. My $.02, now you have a total of $.04..

@modifiedbear:

I'd go with the Volt laces on the Chaos, as it will probably be easier finding the purple laces than the exact shade of volt that you want to match your midsole and swoosh. That's just me though, I made the same CW basically and took the red laces because I think it's easier to pull off/match up a shade of purple than the exact right shade of red. I may be stupid in thinking this, but w/e, just my opinion, hope it helps!

Appreciate it - anyone got a good spot to grab laces for these Kobe's? What's the best length for these? I might order the purple ones and try to pick up a volt pair and the Nike Red' Laces and see which ones I like best in person. My VI Chaos have volt laces in them and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom