Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Didn't buy them to flip or for props. Share my pics to provide insight and value to the thread. Unlike trolls who primarily post negative banter just to stir the pot... Find a better use for your time, maybe work on whatever insecurity issues that cause you to continuously attempt to put down others...

I bought 4 to see them in person in order to decide which ones I like... Ended up keeping 2. Grapes and MVP Lebrons. Didn't like how the red on the Plats looked and the pale Gold on the LBs... I even said in my comments that I most likely wouldn't keep them all.

Either way, not sure why I'm even explaining myself to you. If somebody wants to buy them and pay a little extra for instant gratification, than so be it (Kobe's already sold). Much easier than returning them back to Nike. Win, win!

Thanks for the free advertising though!

Last edited:
Didn't buy them to flip or for props. Share my pics to provide insight and value to the thread. Unlike trolls who primarily post negative banter just to stir the pot... Find a better use for your time, maybe work on whatever insecurity issues that cause you to continuously attempt to put down others...

I bought 4 to see them in person in order to decide which ones I like... Ended up keeping 2. Grapes and MVP Lebrons. Didn't like how the red on the Plats looked and the pale Gold on the LBs... I even said in my comments that I most likely wouldn't keep them all.

Either way, not sure why I'm even explaining myself to you. If somebody wants to buy them and pay a little extra for instant gratification, than so be it (Kobe's already sold). Much easier than returning them back to Nike. Win, win!

Thanks for the free advertising though!

I agree. Let the man do his thing. If someone is dumb enough to pay that, who cares? Maybe they want them now. And if they help him pay for his pair, even better.

And even if it is "morally wrong" (lmfao), then look at the auction. Even if they sold for $245 shipped which is what they are listed for, take off ebay fees (24) paypal fees (5-ish) and shipping (15). You're at 200. The shoes themselves cost 180+tax. He's not making anything.

Back to the ID discussion though. I ordered my snake pool and grape colorways last night, have a couple more I'm ordering this week. The long wait begins. :x

Last edited:
Why do ppl complain when ppl ask for an opinion? This is a forum last I checked. The whole point is for ppl who appreciate Kobe idS to share their ideas and pickups. Seems some are just happy to wait for these "silly" questions and jump on the person who posts it.

Almost all the ID's he's made are up there.

Yes, I had a total of 3 iDs for sale, have sold a few others in the past and have a couple other items for sale on my eBay account (no secrets there). Of the 10+ iDs that I've made in the last year, I've probably sold or returned 1/2. I tend to only keep what I really like and iDs don't always turn out exactly like the renderings. I'll never waste my money on items purchased sight unseen if i don't love them! Still not sure why what I do with my shoes is such a concern from you... Thanks again for your interest though.

Lets get this thread back of track...

Last edited:
A few more pics of my recent iD creations (trying to better capture the actual colors)... I haven't decided if I am going to keep them all.  Moving onto the KD Vi now...

Grape Mamba

Kobeezy Plat

Lebron's can be seen in the Lebron X iD thread...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-8...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

For real man?

You buy ID's for props then flip them?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOT EM

Bunch of immature kids out here worried about what other people do... Then complain when others ask for their opinion and exclaim "do you". Grow up! Nobody was "got" because there was nothing to hide (read the posts).

Can we please get this thread back on track? Enough about MY personal decisions. PM me if you care that much. I'm done entertaining these waste of time posts...

Last edited:
Really stupid question but I am going to ask it anyway, on the option for speckle on the midsole, if you do black on black does it come out different than just a plain black midsole? From the computer rendering it looks like it comes out textured. I am pulling the trigger on my ID ASAP, soon as my return (Suns 8s) get back to Nike and they credit my account. Honestly I've narrowed down the print and look I want, I want the pink flash holiday pattern with the poison green sole and pink laces, but having a real tough time deciding on the swoosh and the speckles on my black midsole. Then I put a volt sole on today and I thought it looked dope, decisions decisions...........

Really stupid question but I am going to ask it anyway, on the option for speckle on the midsole, if you do black on black does it come out different than just a plain black midsole? From the computer rendering it looks like it comes out textured. I am pulling the trigger on my ID ASAP, soon as my return (Suns 8s) get back to Nike and they credit my account. Honestly I've narrowed down the print and look I want, I want the pink flash holiday pattern with the poison green sole and pink laces, but having a real tough time deciding on the swoosh and the speckles on my black midsole. Then I put a volt sole on today and I thought it looked dope, decisions decisions...........
Not stupid, but also doubt anyone has done it yet just for the reasons you listed. Would be worth a try if you were happy with all black. Considered asking Nike on twitter or emailing them?

Bunch of immature kids out here worried about what other people do... Then complain when others ask for their opinion and exclaim "do you". Grow up! Nobody was "got" because there was nothing to hide (read the posts).

Can we please get this thread back on track? Enough about MY personal decisions. PM me if you care that much. I'm done entertaining these waste of time posts...

Not stupid, but also doubt anyone has done it yet just for the reasons you listed. Would be worth a try if you were happy with all black. Considered asking Nike on twitter or emailing them?
I keep going back and forth on the south beach look or the yeezy type look with the green poison sole. I think I am gonna get both, but go with the south beach look for my first one and use the atomic teal on the splatter. When I order the yeezy one with the green poison bottom, I am going to ask Nike how the black on black with splatter comes out.

I keep going back and forth on the south beach look or the yeezy type look with the green poison sole. I think I am gonna get both, but go with the south beach look for my first one and use the atomic teal on the splatter. When I order the yeezy one with the green poison bottom, I am going to ask Nike how the black on black with splatter comes out.

yes you can (faintly) see the black on black splatter. i have done it on some Lebron X iD's and it came out with a very subtle texture, i personally loved it.

Last edited:
how many times can u make and return ids before nike wants to cut you off? jw because I would love to make some ids but I don't wanna be stuck with what I got if I don't really like it

how many times can u make and return ids before nike wants to cut you off? jw because I would love to make some ids but I don't wanna be stuck with what I got if I don't really like it

i've always wondered this too. i've ordered 4 and returned all 4 because they either didn't turn out like i expected or came with stains/defects.

Anybody expecting theirs to ship but got an email that it'll be delayed until later this month? They told me it'll ship this week the other day and now this news. Better get a coupon.

1 2 or 3 fellas gonna maybe get two and send one back lmao I don't know yet though I do want to get one though

^ awesome screenshots

i think next time you should just show us the heelcup so we can get a better view of the shoe :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom