Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I remember right when solid uppers came out on id, mad people posted their version of amnesty renderings. To all the people who ordered them, you tryna post pics of them on feet and other pics of your choosing? I've seen one or two people post them but havent seen clear shots of the entire shoe and on feet pics. Thanks

For those that have received IDs .... How long after you get the finishing touches email do you get shipping notification? Just curious because my expected arrival date is 2/3

Last pair I ordered it was 3 days from the "Almost Finished" e-mail to shipping.

For those that have received IDs .... How long after you get the finishing touches email do you get shipping notification? Just curious because my expected arrival date is 2/3

Not Kobe 8 iD, but my recent iD order I got the finishing touches email on 1/10 then shipping email on 1/13. However another iD from the same order got the shipping email earlier that same day(1/10) but didn't get shipping email yet. The one being shipped had an ETA of 1/24 and It'll be here Monday. You might want to chat with NDC and check the status.

Last edited:
Why was I so cheap when the Christmas upper was available? One of my favorite id's in here was the grey/blk/white Christmas upper with the red swoosh.

Why was I so cheap when the Christmas upper was available? One of my favorite id's in here was the grey/blk/white Christmas upper with the red swoosh.

I feel the same, i returned my xmas upper and when i wanted to order the volt one they took them out quick.

it does make me wonder if Nike will ever cash in on bringing back old IDs
I feel like now with the way shoes are these days its better than ever.
for people who miss out on Preludes and QS or what not. they can be more original with the IDs and nnike makes money on old shoes. (still)

Would be sweet if the last week these are up (when are these id's ending sdubl) make all previous uppers available. I'd get 2 purr of Christmas uppers this time around

I'm going to think about it... Trying to cut back on buying kicks for a little bit, but I really want this one more pair.

We'll see what happens.

^99.9% sure the Swoosh is black.

Do you have better pics of the grey upper? I'm thinking about doing one last one with it. Thanks

Ugh! I am so disappointed. Just spent 30 minutes trying to id a purple pair for myself, and I got to the end only to find that women's sizes start at 8.5.

Ugh! I am so disappointed. Just spent 30 minutes trying to id a purple pair for myself, and I got to the end only to find that women's sizes start at 8.5.
Get men's sz 7. I'm pretty sure it's the same shoe, I don't think there's any difference in the sizing.

Hey guys,

Like Eli,I did it lol.

I just ordered my Kobe 8 Red October ID.I couldn't wait any longer or risk it disappearing or some other lame excuse lol.It came out to $166 and I cant wait to rock them.Still thinking about doing 1 more tho.

Last edited:
lol I think theres actually no womens sizes in the kobe 8 ids... they just say its "womens" for the heck of it ...maybe for those who doesn't know how to convert

a little out of topic but i bought 2 kobe IDs yday from nikestore.eu with paypal but the order isnt placed yet and paypal is waiting for the merchant (nikestore) to process my payment ? its the first time i use paypal to pay on nikestore is this common :O ? 

Back
Top Bottom