Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

By the time we get all these last minute IDs in, we'll be knee deep in the Kobe 9 ID thread.....smh.

C O O K # 45

Fellas... All these are expected ship dates. It could ship earlier. My delayed email said mine would ship 3/10 (if I remember correctly). I've had the shoes like 2 weeks now. Don't let the dates intimidate you, nike is just keeping you in the loop by giving you an expected date.
Agreed.... I'm a sales rep for a manufacturer, and my number one rule is to underpromis and overperform when it comes to projecting timelines to customers....

alot of things can go wrong in a manufacturing environment, and any company is wise to cover their *** by not over-commiting.

^ that's fine to do I totally understand the line of thinking behind that but May 2nd is a far time away

My order from January is probably delayed too

Honestly Nike ID isn't a great look right now with these waits over 2 months come on now

These just came in the mail today!

I ordered January 7th and the original ship date was 2/20 so it was only delayed a week. I chatted a rep online and he gave me a 20% discount code on the order so I was refunded through paypal.

Definitely going to get another pair or two

Should I pull the trigger NT fam?...Or should I buy the Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker??  
roll.gif

I'm so undecided, its frustrating any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
that's what I think too and for my design I belive it will look great if not back they go

as for my IDs I ordered back in January I gotta get on a chat tonight and see what the deal is, no emails except for starting my ID
i'm pretty much done with JB, it has to be a pretty big release to catch my attention anymore, consider I used to buy every J that dropped I just started exploring other shoes out there and had trouble going back to the tech of retro shoes
cant pass up on the 3s or 10s have alway been a big fan of those platforms. the red pair should look dope did you already pull the trigger?

These just came in the mail today!

I ordered January 7th and the original ship date was 2/20 so it was only delayed a week. I chatted a rep online and he gave me a 20% discount code on the order so I was refunded through paypal.

Definitely going to get another pair or two
Well done.

cant pass up on the 3s or 10s have alway been a big fan of those platforms. the red pair should look dope did you already pull the trigger?
yup pulled the trigger, expected delivery 5-2 though lol

I think they are going to look great, I know I know the yeezy theme is loathed by some on here but I like the colorway on the 8

yup pulled the trigger, expected delivery 5-2 though lol

I think they are going to look great, I know I know the yeezy theme is loathed by some on here but I like the colorway on the 8
One could argue that ballenciaga did an all red shoe first, but kudos to you man wear what you like.

Just got an email saying my order has been delayed and if it is delayed again they're canceling my order... Smh

^^ I bet that means the 8s won't be up much longer ? I better make my mind up & get me another pair.

C O O K # 45

Chatted with a sales rep today.  Ordered 1/17 and the 1st delay was said to be to 3/4.  

Now it's delayed to 3/12.  Sales rep gave me 15% off my purchase which I had already used a 10% off on.

I now don't mind the wait. haha 

I haven't been on NIkeID in a while...but did they take down a lot of the options? I was planning on making my ID's but a lot of the color options are not available anymore.

Well looks like my red kobes wont be in tomorrow and they said it looks like 3/12 now but atleast I got a 10% off coupon.Just got my 2 giftcards in as well.

Last edited:
sounds like you got a keeper there nelson...

I just pulled the trigger on my 2nd pair of kobe 8 IDs..... (props to the guy who originally designed these, cant remember who at the moment)

(grey specks eventhough it shows up white on the rendering)

Last edited:
Just ordered myself a pair of Kobeezys. Was really playing around with NikeID for the past few weeks and figured I might as well just do it (no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom