Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I'd get the blk/yellow just because...

But i HATE the cut on these... :x
sick.gif

Whoa Nike came through, talk about a quickstrike. I doubt these show up on eastbay and everywhere else with full size runs though. Looks like they're gonna be pretty limited in stores.

I wonder if the inside is yellow like the AS ZKI has black?
<<<----- 2/3/06 ! ! !
COOK #45

I dont know why people were not believing me, I been said like three times these were a quickstrike and would drop on feb 18, 2006.

I did not know they were gonna do the online release early though.

no the inside is not yellow. we have only seen one version on Kobe and all the other pics
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

i guess im gonna have to wait til the 18th because the DMPs took a bite off my bankroll. such a hot colorway, hopefully i wont miss out on the 18th. hopefully they wont be super limited.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

Quote:
hope "limited" really means limited this time around. Not like last year when the Black/Purple 2K5's came out...made everyone jump on them only to later find a FSR on Eastbay and then marked down to even cheaper...

are you kidding em?? who cares if they are limited or not. They are fire.... If you like um, get um...

If you think these are limited, i suggest you dont buy them.

The black/purple 2k5 and lebron 20.5.5 were numbered on ndc.com and later were released other places. Nikebasketball.com aint even stating a number of how limited they are. what does that tell YOU?
For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Retro XII Low Taxi, Size 12 OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

It's on like Donkey Kong. And if Kobe's really going to be at BH NT on the 10th... I'm there with no hesitation. I'm still hot because I missed him last year at the Fox Hills Mall >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

im going to be ruined if somebody cant help me out.........why couldnt it be tonight !
[/b]

copped!
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

can some post a pic and a arrow pointing to it? lol, cause i dont see @#%$ on my homepage.
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

I will give someone an extra $50 if they could get these shoes for me from the website. I will be out of town so I won't have access to a computer. F it make it an extra $100 on top of the $130 that you can keep. My name is Brian Kennebrew and I need an 11.5 please. I am VERY serious about the offer. Email me at rdcoastbound83@yahoo.com

^ ygm and does any1 know if hes legit?
TEAM TN

Back
Top Bottom