Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

any1 know how i can post pic of my desktop?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

some of you are mistaken, the shoes will be limited releasse to some Urban account on 2-18-06 not on the eight. I know the lettering on the picture is small but don't mislead other people. There out on the 18

i still dont see these on my page, all i see are bday lebrons instead of kobes, and amares shoe. any1 wanna hook em up i guess.....?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

go to the collection. if you can't find it there then i don't know what to tell ya 0]
alien.gif

I can't quit posting in here. I can't help it, I've been wanting these since the getgo!!!!
I'm gonna mash on somebody, I'm gonna mash on somebody!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

COOK # 45

Spoke to a nike rep in which has come through plenty of times for me in the past. The word on these is yes they will be released tomorrow as we already know these are not really limited by any means. The only thing limited about tomorrows release is that there a pre-release meaning we can just get them 2 weeks before they actually release. The 18th is there scheduled release date and is set as a quickstrike but I'm pretty sure they'll be almost everywhere and online at finishline.com (hopefully) for anyone thats probabley gonna miss tomorrows release just look out on the 18th and you should be able to get a pair. And as for multiple orders Nike still is not certain on how they want to do this yet. Some are saying multiple orders will be cancelled (ONE per household) but then again that can all change by tomorrow (like B-day Lebrons) thats all I know. And good luck I know Ill be online tomorrow.

do you guys think the ones that drop on feb 18th will have a special box or something extra for the all star game??

I called Niketown LA today and they said their geting both the allstar and blk/white/canyon gold colorways on 2/10 for the midnight release and Kobe is suppose to make an apperance.

I wonder if Kobe will be signing anything for the NT LA event. I wonder if people will start lining up Thursday morning.

I was wondering if they would be in the usual nike box or if they will have their own box?
you're looking at cucumber boy,as in cool as a...

i told u guys in the old kobe post that nike will release every colorway kobe wears on the court. nike isnt as stupid as you guys think. now we just have to wait and see when they will release the 81's.
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

is that 2/10 12am or 2/11 12am? just want to make sure though.. i'll be driving up from San Diego.

Hey guys, ive been reading this post for the past month and I just got approved. I'm definitly gona cop those yellow and blacks, but on the red, white, black colorway, do you think there going to ship alot of these. When the Lebron IIIs came out, my size sold out by noon. Do you guys think these shoes are gonna be in high demand. Also has anyone seen Kobe's commercial. I chatted with a rep yesterday and asked when it would be showing, and he said that we'd see it soon, and it was scheduled for early february.

The black/yellow/white ZK1s are AMAZING in person. Sorry no pics, but I think people (Kobe fans) will go crazy over them. I know I did.

Details.....ummm....No star on the tongue; just the target shot on the tongue. Inner panel part of the shoe is suede. The toe is suede.

Sorry, I suck at explaining details.

EDIT:

I also suck at checking this thread before I post. :lol:
laugh.gif

Long Beach's silent...but deadly NINJA!​
[/url]

Imma hold out until the 18th.

But I hope my boy (BOLT 55) can come through for me tomorrow so I don't have to wait until the 18th. :wink:
wink.gif

Come on K-Dogg, I need your luck!

DEAD BROKE FAMILY!!!!
[/b]
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom