Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

man that was the hardest thing in the world to listen to. kobe gettin booed at staples center. and staples center cheers for mvp for someone OTHER THAN KOBE IN A GAME THE LAKERS WERE PLAYING!... if someone had told you that 2 years ago you wouldve called them insane.

the PE's hes been rockin have been hot though. the grey ones and the laker colors were both pretty nice. im about to cop my second pair in the black/maize (i already have the AS) pretty excited since the AS's are some of the best ballin shoes ive ever played in
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

at this point i wouldnt even call those shoes the "all stars". id just call them the wht/black/red

Pic of ZK1 iD.
zk1id7yx.jpg

This doesnt mean it will be up on nikeid.com, probablly just means it will be up at 255.

what is a 255? and whered u get that pic at? O_O
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

I got mine but no reason to post pics of the red/black/whites. Kobe is that dude and I expect the Kobe 2 to be more of a personal looking shoe
02-25-06_1900.jpg

He scores 81, what else to get respect.

P.J. Tucker of the Texas Longhorns is wearing ZK1s in the game right now, but I haven't seen them close enough to tell the colorway.

Someone find a pic online...

ALCS

HAHAHAHA!!! I just got done hooping. Some dude on the court was rocking tights just like Kobe. Awhile back someone said that people were gonna start doing this. Boy were they right.

Quote:
P.J. Tucker of the Texas Longhorns is wearing ZK1s in the game right now, but I haven't seen them close enough to tell the colorway.

It's the white/black/red. He's worn them for the last couple home games. He was also wearing the black/maize for the road games but he colored the teeth and collar lining black. Soles were still yellow.

the tights are NOT for looks. they are for circulation and other problems

I don't think Kobe or anyone else in the NBA cares what you think looks good.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

about the tights. i must say that i played this season with tights on and they really did help with the overall circulation. it also helped keep my legs from kramping up wen it was cold. i can understand why someone at his level would want to wear them. if ur like curious. i would advise to try it out. but that's just a newbie's opinion. lovin' the kobe BLK/MAIZE'S

yea im gettin tights tmmw cuz i pull my muscles a lot and tights support ur knees too.
I'm asian, if that matters.

No, that's real. I wore them and the deff. help with the circulation.

Also, plenty of NBA player wear them every now and then. Ray Ray, LBJ, VC, Redd...

I been wearing the tights before Kobe started doin it, it was good for circulation, helpin the legs to stay in shape, and soaking the sweat.
its a must for me now, I cant ball without them, it feels weird.
give it a try.

and I agree that, I dont think Kobe & co. care about what you think look good.

my black/yellow Kobes are gonna be in on Monday, props to David down in LA for the hook up.

Back
Top Bottom