Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
there are A LOT of people that want to WEAR WHAT KOBE WEARS

That's exactly my train of thought..i don't think I would of never started wanting Jordans as a kid if he wore something different on TV...

Remembering the whole Like Mike song...

I still don't mind him having PE's as long as nike releases a couple of them for the public at least.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Blk.Maize seem to be everywhere now...
I feel dumb about trippin cause I didnt get them the first time around...

i think i'd be a little upset if he didn't wear the blk/mz tonight during the away game against the clips.

unless he wears the blk/purple since we know those are coming out.

and i've kinda chilled out about the PE issue. think about it, he really can't wear anything released so far as it doesn't go with the home uni.

i don't mind as long as he just does a couple PEs or something, but they really should release a laker home colorway. probably the 81s. remember we didn't know if the blk/mz were gonna be released until like the last minute, so nike can definitely keep a secret.

Quote:
probably the 81s. remember we didn't know if the blk/mz were gonna be released until like the last minute, so nike can definitely keep a secret.

so true. I seriously want some laker colorway AZK1! 81pt. AZK1 preferred. IF NOT, then the laker colors that kobe designed(the ones he wore yesterday) would be nice as well!

oh5q8y.jpg

Worst colorway thus far
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
flintgreyNT@gmail.com

Flintgrey, (the polluter of niketalk) is sooo wrong.

That color is hard as steel.
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

^i agree. that color is one of the best yet.

someone posted there would be no purple colorway. that is not correct. we already know they are release the black/purple/white.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

sry if this is a dumb question but what does MPLS stand for? ive seen people post it and it's on the inner tongue of the grey/ carolina colorway. thnks.

I agree w/ flint

those are way too plain, all that purple and the only thing yellow is the check

we've seen better 2k5 PEs w/ snakeskin, pattent leather and crazy laser patterns

we need a REAL laker color to come out

NO black/white/yellow, NO white/purple/black, I wanna see white/purple/yellow
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J

IMO they would have looked better like this
oh6d0y.jpg

'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Shiekh came through! UPS delivered my blk/maize today! finally!
... MPLS is short for Minneapolis... as in the Minneapolis Lakers. Think George Mikan.
Pistons in '06!

thnks superofficial. glad shiekh came through for u 2. they had me worried for while too. i love these blk/maize's. thnks again. and congrats on pick up

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Finishline has the Black/Maize back up again for sale.

Just ordered the Black and Maize joints finally...holla...That colorway looks too plain without the lasering....But I'd cop, and Kobe was killing em last night...the stutter step was nasty...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
The polluter of Niketalk? Excuse me?

Don't worry about it flint. I like yours' and others' opinions. It makes niketalk unique and filled with variety like a Costco Combo pizza.

Ignore what that playahata is talkin about. I like that colorway, you don't. Everything is coo. That means more chances for me to cop.

it so crazy when the kobe 1 pictures show up on niketalk 6-8 months ago, Half the people hated them, now there 124 pages of post about the shoes, it crazy!!!!

Thanks Jayson and LIQI2345.....I didn't know giving my opinion made me a 'polluter'.

Excuse me if I don't like that colorway. Show me a colorway you think is hot and I'll make sure to ridicule you for liking it.
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
flintgreyNT@gmail.com

why would ya'll say the colorway from last night was too plain, when the other white/purple/black, that everyone is screaming for is much more plain. it has no purple on the toe etc.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom