Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Those flint/white/purple's are awesome.

I wish the flint/white/yellow would release. My favorite colorway.

Way to go all you little newb clowns !!! I hope you're happy you pissed off the insider. He did tell us about the the Blk/Prpl 2K5s and soon after that, I bought them. Let me give you some advice:
Close your eyes, hold your nose and hold your breath. Now I want you to fart as hard as you can so maybe it will clear out your minds..
:lol:
laugh.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
At the clowns doubting curlyone.
C O O K # 4 5

I wasn't "bashing" Curly. I appreciate his info. He's given us alot of great info on his shoe. I was just stating a fact about how I felt when he said a Kobe line would come out a week after Thanksgiving and soon after Christmas and it never happened. Maybe it was scrapped. Maybe it was that lame flight gear that didn't don Kobe's sig or name (Just a tiny symbol). Who knows, all I know is, I was very disappointed. That's all. When I hear the phrase signature clothing line I think of MJ, Lebron, Melo, Jeter, in those terms. That wasn't a slight at Curly, it was at Nike, for their lack of releasing of Kobe gear.

No quickstrike? DAMN THE SUNS!!!! Stupid Nash! Stupid Marion! Stupid Diaw! :/

I'm completely immune to hype.

Curly said the quickstrike is coming out in the summer. Being knocked out of the playoffs shouldn't effect that.

grey/yellow > grey/purple

and sadly i most likely will not be copping a quickstrike as i will probably be buying military IV's and MPLS instead =/
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Had to represent for Kobe and the Lakers, especially since I got mad calls from all the haters.
47b6db27b3127cce985488b657d600000017108CbN2bVu5bW

47b6db27b3127cce985488b7d6e700000017108CbN2bVu5bW

47b6db27b3127cce985488b457d400000017108CbN2bVu5bW

47b6db27b3127cce985488b5d6e500000017108CbN2bVu5bW

47b6db27b3127cce985488b3d6e300000017108CbN2bVu5bW

wow consider those copped. and those flints grey/purple kobes are amazing.
looking for the following shoes in an 11.5-13....

supremes hi and low
paris
pigeons
denim forbes
chocolates

Quote:
Official date for MPLS is 5/24/06. This info came from a Nike rep.

Word. Thanks for the info 4Fitness.

So it's definitely going to be the 24th and not the 17th correct?

I just want to make sure. Because last time I asked, peeps were tellin' me that they pushed it a week early to the 17th.

BTW, shame on you noobs for talkin' down on Curly like that.

Dude provided the best info on all the Nike Kobe stuff, and ya'll are just gonna do him dirty like that.

Way to go noobs. :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]
[/b]

Just wandering if everyone knows that there are websites you can get the MPLS AZK1's at now. You just have to find out how to read Japanese. But the website fromjapan.co will order them and ship for you. I just don't know how long it will take and if it is worth the extra $$$. Also pick your shoes release the Black/White Kobe's almost two weeks early. They might do the same with the MPLS's.

was at niketown in Las vegas and saw some kobe shirts. I was gonna buy one but thye didnt have my size. I can't remember what it looked like but it was just a kobe nike shirt. anybody have any info on an online retailer or where to cop? It was like 28.00 if im not mistaken.

Quote:
No quickstrike? DAMN THE SUNS!!!! Stupid Nash! Stupid Marion! Stupid Diaw! :/

Add stupid Tim Thomas to that list. :lol:
laugh.gif

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
I don't consider ANYONE a true fan of a team unless you have seen them play LIVE at home.

I know I'm late and I don't mean to be rude, seeing as you're a Mod and all.....but that has to be one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard. So a broke college kid can't be a "true" fan just because he can't afford a roundtrip plane/bus/train ticket + game tickets + rooming accomodations? You gotta be kidding me......

Quote:
I know I'm late and I don't mean to be rude, seeing as you're a Mod and all.....but that has to be one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard. So a broke college kid can't be a "true" fan just because he can't afford a roundtrip plane/bus/train ticket + game tickets + rooming accomodations? You gotta be kidding me......

OMG is this guy serious. So only people who go to home games in LA are Laker Fans. So theres no such thing as Lakers or any other sports team fans, out of town that didnt travel to a home game???? hahahahahah

Man im from the farthest place from LA, i live in Hamilton, ON Canada and i have watched every Laker Game for who knows how many years now and I rep Kobe till i die, but im not a fan?

What a ******ed thing to say.

Heres the definition of a FAN if u were confused:

An ardent devotee; an enthusiast

(no matter where your from)

copped two pairs of the izzo shorts, also used my 20% coupon, thanks for the heads up john23
GO LAKERS!!!! KB8 4 MVP

Back
Top Bottom