Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i had the scuffing problem too. anyone find a good way to fix this?

also im diggin those shorts, how much where they at finishline ?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I dont know if its been posted before but niketown.com has the Nike Izzo Viz-Air Shorts for $35.00 in four colors.

Nikes fo life, they were a part of a present but I believe they were $25.

^^ thanks because i have one of those 20 dollar cards that i plan on using soon, and those shorts are pretty nice.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Go to eastbay. They are on sale for 29.99 and you can get a 20% off coupon if you google "promotional codes for eastbay"

Hey does anyone have the "Settle the Score" black/maize wallpaper from NDC? Not the one that nike made as a wallpaper but the one that you directed to when you purchased the "quickstrikes." I believe that it had a picture of kobe behind the actual black/maize ZK1's. Thanks guys!

not sure about that one, but i have this one
xnyttu.jpg

I'm mormon if that matters...

hey thanks dog. I found the one i'm looking for on PYS but the quality is terribe if you go to PYS and look at the black/maize ZK1's they have the pix w/ kobe but its too small. Thanks tho!

Some shoes can pull of using all grey as the base color and this is definitly one of them.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

wow those are so nice. cant wait to cop mine

you guys think the MPLS will sell out right away? or will they be around like the others for a month or two.

they'll be around
they're GR!
no worries man
the black/whites were hyped and it's still on the shelves! AND, don't give me the excuse saying that MPLS are a really hot colorway so they'll sell out. That's what every NTer said about the black/whites and I can get em below retail now

well the black/whites werent that hyped i think a better relation would be the the black/maize. the black/maize did sell out fairly quickly (opening weekend is pretty quick for a GR) but the thing is FL's, Footlockers, and Champs got many many shipments of these so they basically kept feeding until we stopped eating.

I got a full sz run of ZKIs @ my store. We got the Blk/Wht up to 13 and the AS color up to 12. I'll get ya for 125 shipped.
C O O K # 4 5

you arent supposed to post live auctions. you can only post pictures. its a niketalk rule. seriously you can screw people over like that cause your blowing up the auction for people who were watching it.

btw trunks you posted that 20% code do you have a free shipping code because that would save me more than the 20% since im just buying the shirt

Back
Top Bottom