Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

man, thank god i stuck around and waited if they were gonna put up more sizes. now i got 2 pairs, 9.5 and 10. my month is made.... well after i get the all stars.
Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free. -billy mack

anyone else getting "we are havong problems connecting to the server, please try again"????
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

It kept saying that the server was down at around 8:30ish for me and then I checked it again and I got my 11's :D
happy.gif
so keep checking

does anybody know if neo 39 in pasadena is already selling them
i rremember that they were seliling the lbj3's early

does any1 know if the stores that will sell the all stars will have some kobe shirts?
Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free. -billy mack

Just checked the site and all I see is size 15's...everyone should definately keep checking back, I'm sure some of the mulitple orders that didnt go through will get placed back onto the site...you never know. :nerd:
nerd.gif
Keep an eye out.

So l wasnt able to cop. Bills to pay. The obivous question, is how much are you greedy @#%$ resellers gonna put em for? im a size 12 if youre interested.....

I was lucky I got me a sz 11 got them at 10:30 philly time online...hope everyone got theres.

HEY IF ANYBODY WANTS TO TRADE A SIZE 13 FOR MY DS ALTITUDES HIT ME...
got size 13 air force 1s? ez inbox me

GOD
!! @#%$ i knew i should have stuck around!!!!!!!!!!!!! no man -_- plz someone tell me u have a extra 10..........

Does anyone know if they will release in the 18th on every store?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

hey, i ordered 2 pairs. both same size. both using same credit card. Each ordered from diff. accounts. HOWEVER, I ship them to 2 diff. places under same name(Both under "JASON...", one goes to San Diego, the other goes to L.A.)

one for my bro, the other for me....but shipped under same name

Anyone done this before? Will it come through??

Quote:
that means most stores will only get up to sz 13 (the stores that get them) and only a handful will get size 14.
thats the only reason why i ordered last night, i hate when i go into a store and they don't have any in a 14 or 15 cuz they only got 1 or 2 in the first place
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Man dude , im really dissapointed right now , by select retailers does that mean that it will not be in all shoe stores like footlockers in goergia , etc etc?

I can't wait to play in mine.

For everyone who didn't get them, make sure you wait until the 18th instead of paying over retail for them. From what we know about "limited" shoes, there may be enough to go around.

what does select retailers mean? that it wont be around in most stores? maybe only in LA?

"Shuges, my ten for your 9.5? or anyone else with a 9-9.5?"

Sorry... 9.5 fits me just right.
Out

Jason-
You should be fine regarding the 2 pairs you ordered to different addresses. I have done that before and it worked fine.

Man my story is so terrible its not even funny , okay i was rushing from getting from where i was at to my house , and i finally got home at 7:20 , saw a 10.5 but no 10 so i got the 10.5 , as i was putting in my info and click finish , it told me 10.5 was sold out , i felt so horrible that i styaed on for like 1 hr and hoped that more sizes would come , but than i though man nike isnt gonna do that , and as mad as i was i went to sleep.......i wake up today and find out that all the sizes came back and i missed out , just b/c i went to sleep early , i never go to sleep this early....... -_- now i may never get the yellow/black......

Just watched the Westchester vs Fairfax basketball game and Westchester was wearing the AZK1 AS color. Looking real :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad Fairfax go dat bootay AGAIN!!!

Back
Top Bottom