Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

you know the shoe is somewhat limited when the largest size available is a 15 on niketowns website.

that means most stores will only get up to sz 13 (the stores that get them) and only a handful will get size 14. it will be very hard to find sz 15 (for you sz 15 out there)

the regular release colorway thats dropping on the 18th will most like go all the way up to size 17 or size 18 on niketown.com

First of all, I can't believe that it was mentioned way back on page 7 (Jan 30) by eteam o2:
Quote:
the black/yellow joints were at NYC Transit today...
didn't bother checkin the price coz i didn't have the funds to purchase it anyway

I actually saw that post but wasn't able to make it to see for myself until today. And sure enough, they had 'em. They are low on sizes though. Only one more sz 9 and it's the display model. Not trying to "blow up anyone's spot" cuz these are all over NYC. Dr Jays has them as well. Not sure about the sizes there though. Transit is a legit spot. So no need to worry about fakes. (As far as I know at least! Hahaha) They had both LBJ3 for 80 even. Not many sizes left though...

Secondly, for those wondering if they fit true to size... yes they do. If you wear a sz 9, get a sz 9.

Oh, and the tag was tough to photograph. Not on the tongue...

n4e3iu.jpg

n4e4wy.jpg

n4e54i.jpg

n4e5bm.jpg

n4e5ix.jpg

n4e5pz.jpg

n4e5w0.jpg

Out

I got my correct size (11) at 8 p.m. pacific time with no problems and they still had plenty of sizes left.

i can't wait for the white/black/red, cause i really didn't want this colorway of the shoe... i guess i'm a little impatient, but i thought maybe i should buy them just in case... i wonder why the size 8's were put up later in the day... when i first went on at 4, i thought they were sold out... i guess they're not as limited as i thought.

also, about those waiting for nike to release a limited AS edition.

dont get your hopes up.

who else remember's last years lebron AS editions, those were a GR. expect the same with kobe
[/b]

these shoes will be released in as a gr soon. i dont understand why people think its limited. look at the lebron b-day. everyone bought them and the next thing you know everyone is returninig them. People here buy into way to much hype.

good job on getting them at a later time guys...

to the guys that copped in store and have em already. do they fit a half size smaller like the 2k4 and 2k5s?
most men lead lives of quiet desperation - thoreau

Shoes fit great and are very very comfy imo. Id proly say true to sz. 1/2 a size big at worst. I am a sz 11. Luckily sum managers in LA will hook up people with pairs early if u ask nice enough. Material on the shoes is nice. I like how the shoe is half leather on one side and suede on the other. The asg colorway has sum sick blk leather on the other side of the shoe. Shoes like I said tho are very comfortable. I just wish u could wear em loose without your heel moving around.
LA​
You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

So I come home after being out most of the evening and read here that size 11 & 11.5 showed up later on there?
What the hell???
[/b]

means that the system was trying as hard as it could to load the size available. but we just keep forcing the system to work. So it probably lagged for a while. As people like me who gave up on NDC and its system for a while...the system had time to load more sizes into it. I got on like at 7pm PST and it appeared. I COPPED AS SOON AS IT POPPED OUT! size 11.5 copped! I COPPED 2 PAIRS TOO(i used my account and my bro's and shipped them to different addresses)....hope it comes through...do you guys think it would????

(o yea, update.....size 8 and 15 still available...all out of stock.)

Back
Top Bottom