Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I just got back from the other event he went to at Fox Hills Mall. Lemme tell you that first the security, crowd control people sucked. They did nothing to prevent people from cutting in line and pushing their way forward. Second, some OTHER radio station (not Power) decided to show up and throw crap into the crowd which made people get out of line. Then the madness, frustration, and tiredness set in. People started getting rowdy, accusing people of cutting, etc. When Kobe showed up, people who weren't in line rushed him and he made it into the store, but the people who were waiting for hours like me and the family in front of me got nothing. Not a shirt, not a wristband, nothing. The worst part is that they were hyping it up. Saying how if we stayed calm he'd stay longer. Kobe, however, showed up for 10 minutes and left. People were chanting his name, MVP, and then when he left, people started boo-ing. The crowd was definitely bad there. Some people were nice, like the family in front of us, but otherwise, everyone else were impolite and crap. It sucks how they handed out shirts to random people at the end of the line when people who've been waiting since 3 or 4 got nothing, or at least only a select few. Anyways, night ended up being alright since I got to see the Uptempo commercial with all the players, including Kobe. I still got my black/yellow shoes.

Moral of the story: patience. A little patience never hurt. The black/yellow will be all over as well as the red/white. The other colorways will release as well. Just be patient. Don't push, especially people.

4:30 AM in Nashville, TN. I'm getting ready to order my AS ZKIs. I hope I can get a code or something, my 30% hookup is NOT anymore. Oh well, it's a must to make new hookups.
6'9"TARHEEL: They will ship Monday. I think the force will be with me a 1/2 smaller.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
so with Nike saying to be on the lookout for other quicstrikes all week this week, what else do you see coming?

I wouldn't necessarily expect Kobes. Maybe the AS Lebron 3 or VC 5. Just a thought.

NOBLEKANE: The shiekh rep called me and said they SHOULD be here by the 18th or earlier. Since i live like half an hour from ontario maybe it'll come faster for me :D

Quick Question: Will we have anyway of knowing how good (or bad) this shoe will sell, just like soundscan with CDs. I'm jus guessin but if he sells real good maybe (hopefully) Nike will resign him in 2007.

Went to NTLA last night. Didn't get crap. A sea of people. And as usual people were buying pairs of the shoe in multiples. It was just insane. People were acting like there was a food shortage and the Kobe Is were like bread for their starving families. The shoes are nice but do they really deserve this kind of attention?

kobe's contract with nike is up next year that was quick shoe companies will be showering him again to try and get him on their brand comes down to it if nike really wants him they will give him a insane amount of money like Lebron, maybe they won't never know

i know people are saying go a half size down, but you should be good with a 10.5 in my opinion

anyone else think the court feel is amazing on these shoes? i feel so low to the ground when i wear them

great shoes

^^haha, good call. i'm sticking with mine kuz i don't wanna buy 'em in person, and since sheikh has free shipping, buying it from anywhere else i'd onyl be savin' 5-10 bucks max

Wow is it true that Kobe contract with Nike is up next year ?
That's mean there will be a chance that he will come back to Adidas, Whoot whoot. I would like to see Adidas and Nike go head to head and spill blood fighting over a contract with Kobe, :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

yea go 13 , if thats what everyone is saying.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

I just picked mine up and I went a half size down. I can't wait to get on the court with these.

I just ordered the all star colorway via eastbay, went to the local inglewood footlocker, footaction and inglewood sports (didnt have them yet) and they were sold out of my size. I think i'll just go with my true size...12 instead of stepping down. Damn i wanted to wear them to the laker game tonight...oh well, i'm glad they appear to be selling well...

^ if you read through the thread many people have said how they feel when played in
love me or hate me
its one or the other, always has been, hate my game, my swagger, hate my fade away
my hunger, hate that im a veteran
a champion, hate that, hate it with all your heart, the hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons

So the black maize will release on the 18th to select retailers? right so I have a good chance of getting these then?
[/b]​

I need your raptor VII's, and your taxi's in 10-10.5!!!!!!!!

^ have you been reading through the threads? It's not limited, everyone got burned by Nike, it's a general release. :stoneface:

i went to a couple finishlines here in the bay area, and they sold out of the AS-ZK1's... i didn't feel like searching and waiting for them to ship, so i ended up getting them from footaction (i had a gift card from finishline though)... i normally wear an 8 but i tried on a 7.5 for the hell of it, and they fit better than the 8's... hmm, i have a size 8 in the black/maize's coming from ndc, did these come in 7.5?

Back
Top Bottom