Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I went to a few places out here in the Metro area today...and they sit on the walls and are expected to go on sale soon.

I guess you have to REALLY be a fan to like these joints out here on the east coast.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Quote:
I went to a few places out here in the Metro area today...and they sit on the walls and are expected to go on sale soon.

More for me. :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'd like to thank the residents of the Urea otherwise known as DC/MD/VA for not rocking anything but Timbs, Nikeboots, Jordans, and New Balance. lol
Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

Damn. Realized these are gonna be worth a grip so I went back and copped a 2nd pair with 10$ off since I just joined footactions starclub when I bought the first pair.

My 2 cents:
Theyre pretty much sold out in L.A. area. Is this the case across the country? I doubt it.

I knew the NTLA and Sheikh appearence would be disaterous. (you gotta be seasoned)

One more thing.
PEOPLE, STOP BRINGING YOUR MOM AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO WAIT IN LINES WITH YOU. How could you put you Moms through that?
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

seriously, this one @#%$ brought his mom. left to goto a party and made her wait to try to get an auto. @#%$ @#%$.

it ended up going pretty good for me.30th in line. got to highfive kobe twice and gotta say whatsup. he had his arm around me for awhile too. (lol no karamo) and picked up a size 12 as well.

mlee5050 and i were just on fox sports net laker pre show, showing off our ZK1's

yeaya
[/b]

any of you that have order the black/yellow from finishline.com. when are they suppose to ship out etc??
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Anyone that missed out, want my pair of DS sz.11's? They're too big and it sucks to just have them lying around whenever I wanna get the 21's :\
ohwell.gif
. I'll sell them for basically what I paid off nikebasketball.com, no rape Ebay prices. Just e-mail me if you're interested...several pictures of them are in this thread. Quiksilver_199@yahoo.com
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

so with Nike saying to be on the lookout for other quicstrikes all week this week, what else do you see coming?

any info etc?

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I got an email from someone I dont know, that said that they spoke to a Nike rep and here's what he said...
"Just got off the phone with a sales manager @ Niketown Chgo. and he said that they are dropping a "real all-star color" for the AZK1. It is suppose to match the all-star uniforms(white/royal blue/red).
All of the employees were told to keep hush hush about until 2/11/06. I guess this is a quickstrike but he told me to watch out for news on another color not mentioned on NT. Color like a all purple and gold AZK1!!!!!! Anyway just thought this might be some valuable info. to you and all the other NTers out there"
Don't know if its true or not, but I guess we'll definately see what happens.
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

I was the only person at the mall to buy these when they opened. hahahah..Guess Kobe is not so big, nor his shoes around where I am from..Or everyone bought them online.

Edit: I would also suggest actually going to the store to try them on to see how they fit on your foot. Since no one was in the store I was able to do this freely.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
"Just got off the phone with a sales manager @ Niketown Chgo. and he said that they are dropping a "real all-star color" for the AZK1. It is suppose to match the all-star uniforms(white/royal blue/red).
I also heard something similar......

Just got back from playin in my All Stars and they are AWSOME. They beat the Lebron IIIs by a mile on the court, I even like the looks of them the same. O and I did have to get a size down, I wear a 11.5 and got a 11. Fits Perfect

Quote:
I guess this is a quickstrike but he told me to watch out for news on another color not mentioned on NT. Color like a all purple and gold AZK1!!!!!!

I don't know why but ALL purple and gold?! THat looks nasty...like blueberry muffin...

Quote:
I don't know why but ALL purple and gold?! THat looks nasty...like blueberry muffin...
[bob sapp]i love blueberry muffins[bob sapp]
i hope they really release a "real" all-star color, the white/red/black are nice but i want a white/red/royal
love me or hate me
its one or the other, always has been, hate my game, my swagger, hate my fade away
my hunger, hate that im a veteran
a champion, hate that, hate it with all your heart, the hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons

seems like it is going to be a crazy week. I hav heard about a possible grey and blue pair again for All-Star as well. I knew he would not wear that white/black/red in the game.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom