Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

128126982.jpg

i thought about camping out by the computer but i'm not a camper! man these babys are sweeeeeeet! beautiful and great quality.good job nike :D
happy.gif

i dont have any 2k4s but these are true to size. i have a smidget more space in the toebox in these than my 2k5s...and these are a size 8...people you will not be dissapointed. i see why kobe scored 81 points! and yes i'm in L.A.[inglewood]

I don't think it will be too much of a hassle. I don't think too many people know about these yet.

^^hit me up on aim or sumthin...im goin crazy today wonderin where to buy em early cuz I wanna wear em when I referee sum b-ball games tomorrow
aim - kuruptygotti
darula8@yahoo.com
AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz L cartoon shirt brown pride

PYS only takes paypal? icant use my credit card? or can i sign up on paypal and use my credit card over in paypal , will the money appear right then?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Quote:
PYS only takes paypal? icant use my credit card? or can i sign up on paypal and use my credit card over in paypal , will the money appear right then?

i've used my credit card and paypal no problems.you can use your credit card through paypal if you want but you should just use your credit card w/o paypal

i sent you my number to call me.cant give out my spots!!!! the shoe game is to competitive :evil:
devil.gif

less than 2 hours to GO. Man i wish i can find these in LA, someone blow up some spots!!!!!!!!!!
[/center][/b]

2 hours!! Moms is gonna kill me for finding out I used her card again. But I gotta cop these shoes :wow:
embarassed.gif

Hey AirRaids I leave near inglewood. How about giving me a hint like what city did you got these shoes, Please.

AirRaids, you lucky bastard! :wow:
eek.gif

hopefully i can get a pair for me, my pops and dennis.

man just less than 2 hours to go. im campin online at work....i might get in trouble....oh well!!!
Im the REAL ceberal assassin!!

Would some one be able to buy me a size 9, and not sell it over retail to me? I am not going to be home, and I wanted to purchase them now instead of the 18th...

1 hour and 15 minutes is killing me....
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Back
Top Bottom