Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
maad kobe haters here in NY
weren't they chanting MVP-MVP-MVP!! at the MSG when kobe was in town playin the knicks this year. it was toward the end when he was shootin free throws and when he went to the bench he stood back up and waved to the crowd??
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Quote:
Response (Rui) - 03/15/2006 09:05 AM
Dear,

Thank you for contacting Nike regarding Kobe Bryant's basketball apparel line.

The first production of the Kobe Bryant apparel line which was released October 1st 2005 was referred to as 'Nike Izzo Viz-Air' with the Kobe's exclusive logo. Future production of Kobe's apparel line will have his exclusive logo and the letters K-B on the apparel.

Please visit www.nikebasketball.com for more information in the future regarding Kobe's products.

We appreciate the time you've taken to contact us.

Sincerely,

Rui
Nike

[font face=null color=yellow]Jea!! Finally got approved to the NIKETALK Family......Sup fellow ZK1 Lovers[/font]..... :D
happy.gif

man dude tight cabinet, u should put ur zk1's on there somewhere, either inside and open the cabinet or ontop, that would be tight
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

? link up the t-shirt i couldnt find it online.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
weren't they chanting MVP-MVP-MVP!! at the MSG when kobe was in town playin the knicks this year. it was toward the end when he was shootin free throws and when he went to the bench he stood back up and waved to the crowd??

Yea we were ( i was at the game), but thats 19,000 people out of 8 million new yorkers. most of which were not the age of caring about kicks. But for the rest of NY, id say more then 50% of the people i know that know who kobe is ( as a player) hate him.
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
kb8jumpman@tmail.com

Quote:

Same happen in OakTown, but I dunno if he waved back.

I got a air zoom kobe 1 promo poster from finishline how much could i sell this for?????

one side
rljmev.jpg

second side
rljpna.jpg

Reppen Staten Island, Ny, The Forgotten Borough.

Quote:
? link up the t-shirt i couldnt find it online.

you have to call in for the shirt. they'll "back order" it for you. they don't have them online yet as the shirts haven't got to eastbay yet. according to CS, they will have them in a couple of weeks and then they will put them online. i know this cause i ordered mine today and got a confirmation number for my order. i know the big confirmation dilema that eastbay has been having lately ie dmp and chambray vii's, but if this doesn't happen i'll be aight. this will be my second izzo shirt. the other one that i have is a grey shirt w/ a red logo and white lasering around the logo which was given to me at the NTLA event. the cats from the fox hills mall event got red shirts w/ white logo...just thought i would drop some knowledge...

^^^try sun valley mall. I thought I saw some there.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

anyone have this saved at a higher resolution??
e6_1_b.JPG

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

^ From what I remeber it took Nike a long#$* time for them to put out Lebron clothes, especially decent clothing. I honestly haven't seen any decent clothing for Lebron until these III's that just came out (save a couple shirts with the II's.)Correct me if I am wrong.

REPPIN' UPTOWN DC...
"WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
anyone have this saved at a higher resolution??

yeah i got u bro

zoom_kobe_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom