Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Some more NIKE ID ZK1 from Houston allstar game event.Now these are straight up sick!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blk/Purple Camo ZK1 Oh My Goodness!

Damn I wish I had chance to ID some ZK1's

pickyourshoes.com has the black/white for $119 and will ship out on April 4th.
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

all of the shoes that have come out of that ID station have been straight up wack in my opinion. some people have no taste. no player in the league would ever wear ANY of those. for damn sure not kobe.
- Ali

This is the reason we lost against the SPurs...he changed his shoes at halftime...
spulv6.jpg

spumfp.jpg

...I knew it was something other than Tim Duncan...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

^^cuz it's going to go down in value due to mass production

they want the people to buy it from PYS asap. I think i'll wait til release date on 4/14...

4/14/06 is a FRIDAY RIGHT???

I dont understand, The guy above said its going to retail in shoe stores for 130, if thats true, then why wouldnt they charge the same price?
WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

GARYtheWHITE

dont have the time to search through the pages.....
so who else in the NBA is wearing these???
"For when the great scorer comes to write against your name, he writes not that you won or lost but how you played the game"

seriously pickyourshoes and uptempoair have been doing the trends of selling general release jordans and nikes for a bit less than their retail. BOTH ARE LEGIT SITEs...so...iono about you, but that's cash-money for us!

I agree about losing to the spurs. Kobe does not perform well in the greys. I think he is undefeated when wearing the black and white pair. To bad he can't wear those at home.

pys is selling for 10 dollars less because

1) after shipping its almost the same price as in stores
2) these shoes are EVERYWHERE, why buy online when you go down to ur local finshline and get them in person (dont know about u buy buying kicks in person>buying kicks online
3) they need something that would make people want to buy them from them instead of in stores (eg. earlier release, cheaper price)
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Pickyourshoes is selling it for $119. If you live in California, they charge you tax and shipping which comes out to about $138 whichi is the samething if you buy it at footlocker, $130 + tax = $138. So, your paying the samething if you live in Cali but you just get them before the release date.
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

yehh they actuaLLy won despite another bad officiating from the refs in the first haLf...anyway the grey and purpLe azk1s are iLL

Whoa.. From that pic it looks like Nick Van Exel is packing wood. LOL
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Boy them fakes look bad. I got a question. I keep hearin that since the lakers are going to make the playoffs they are going to make limited laker colorway of this shoe released in la only. Anybody else heard that?

^ I heard about the fact that they'll do a playoff color. Not about that it'll only be in LA. It better not be. I passed on the F&F so I could get a pair or 2 of the playoff color.

Back
Top Bottom