Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

If you missed the hot episode,

"It's the SHOES" re-airs on Friday at 7:30pm, Friday at 1:00am and Sunday at 1:00pm.

I know some of you have doubts about the blk/whts but if you knew what I am copping then you would change your mind.

I won't pick up the blk/whts till they go on sale but if you were able to see my previous posts and if you knew what I am waiting to pick up to go with these, you might feel the same as me.

All released colorways will be copped.

Ugly or not. But I'm feeling the Black/White alot for some reason.
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
also in the past OT edition shoes have been more expensive then retail yet those are scheduled for 130, so i wouldnt be too sure.

-Not true, the 2k5 OT's were regular retail price...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

HEGWOOD... PM me and I'll post the pics for you. I was going to PM you but you have your's disabled
[/b]

Ok,then you paid less than retail, as seen in the link, retail is 10 dollars more on OTs.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

The lebron 4s are also being released in a blk/blk anthracite colourway, which is basically all blk. not OTs though. Whether or not nike uses better leather should not affect the look of the shoe that much,after all it is all blk.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

my local finishline in bakersfield has ther kobe 1's in full stock.. both colors.. becuz no1 knows that they sell em there.. becuz they arent on display....... bought both colors ther at finishline... sz 11. just asked for the shoes and the employees acted lik it was all cool and ok... somehow weird.... :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible..." -Walt Disney

Back
Top Bottom