Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^sorry i won't do it again =D KOBE4MVP!! i'm anticipating a playoff colorway.. hopefully it'll get done.
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

-Take your ranting to the Lebron post!

tHATS BS

^ You all are biased.... and its all good... you are on the West Coast.. all I can say is look at the records of of our East coast teams below 500 against the West teams.... we are looking better.... LOL-

I live in ohio, now say im biased. I live in cleveland and i think lebron doesnt even deserve a sniff on the mvp award! now what?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

Quote:
and if you say put the lakers and kobe in the east then they would be 5th seed or even higher no doubt

riite on the money there...man they'LL even be 3 or 4th seeds

anyways...MPLS zk1s are raw...its hard to resist the bLk/white kobes tho

Check out the 8 stitched on the heel:
LAS106041619_1024x768.jpg

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at pdoggy85@msn.com

man.......195 pages???? this has to be the longest post ive ever seen in niketalk since 04, and yeah its all because of the best shoes right now and the best player right now: MR. KB8

kobe = mvp
and like someone else said
azk's = mvs
'hunt me, or be hunted'

:wow:
eek.gif
That colorway has grown on me so much. And with the 8 on the heel. :wow:
eek.gif
I hope that's the playoff QS.

PLEASE DONT RUIN THIS THREAD BY ARGUING ABOUT WHOS BETTER AND WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE TITLE.... KEEP IT ABOUT SHOES AND KOBE..... THATS THE REASON I KEEP UPDATED WITH THIS THREAD, ITS ALL ABOUT THE SHOES..... THANK YOU......

PLEASE DONT RUIN THIS THREAD BY ARGUING ABOUT WHOS BETTER AND WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE TITLE.... KEEP IT ABOUT SHOES AND KOBE..... THATS THE REASON I KEEP UPDATED WITH THIS THREAD, ITS ALL ABOUT THE SHOES..... THANK YOU......

Quote:
east teams can't really compete with the west teams.
^ Head-to-Head matchups say otherwise trunkz550....

how does that work with the east's second best team (the heat) having won ONE GAME against the spurs, suns, mavericks, and nuggets (the four best teams in the west)? not to mention that a current 10 seed in the west (the hornetts) would be the 5 seed in the east? that shows that you only have two real teams that can compete (the nets record is misleading as they are highly inconsistant and their two large win streaks account for almost 40% of their wins, so basically the pistons) compared to the suns, mavericks, spurs, and even the the nuggets? and with that i suspend the sports debate
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

NOW BACK TO SHOES

that 8 on the heel of the laker colorway is a HOT touch..
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

smush's vii's are pretty dope...he keepin it reaL hip hop with that one...u kno what i think those kobes with the 8 stitching might be the pLayoff coLorway

oic the difference... those laces you got werent the kobe laces... thats y u jus said.. o i bought em..
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

^^^ Curly gave us a little hint.
And he knows his Kobe info.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new. Contact info in profile.

Quote:
live in ohio, now say im biased. and i think lebron doesnt even deserve a sniff on the mvp award! now what? :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Must be from Cuyahoga county...outside of Cleveland... You know how folks do.. claim the closet city to their "community"

OKAY KOBE POST I AM DONE.... had to have a little fun....\
PEACE :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Nah, you sure he doesn't have those look-a-like joints...lol. but, no, I play basketball in the all stars 3 times a week, no problems.
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

Hey i went to the kicks-r-us.com site and checked out the Black/White Zooms and in the description it said:

Features: ALL STAR 2006 on the inside tongue
Crumpled White Leather on toe box
Crumpled Black leather on inside ankle
All Star Cities listed on the innersole.

But on page 180 of this thread theres pics of the shoe and for those of you who already have these shoes, you know that theres the target style for these shoes, their not all star editions right????

i havent seen these in person yet, im still waiting for mine in the mail that are coming anyday now, but can someone verify if this is a mistake the website put up or is the one's there selling really have All Star 2006 on the tounge and All star cities listed in the sole.

let me know guys!

Back
Top Bottom