Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Post them. Anything to downplay the upcoming Soldier III.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

These Holograms are simply dumb to do, as Jordan tried that for a stint with the messages in black light writing...

Its easier to just make the Tech Packs unreadable so the Factories can't duplicate the design...plus most factories start replicating during Early samples.. not later ones.. Hence the difference in Stiching you see on the VI.. and you also see the change from the VI on the toungue to 'the Six'

Difference from early to late samples....
The factories build (or re-build) the tooling data sets anyway, so if data leaves the factories, it is factory data going out the back door...notthe tech packages.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

$160? C'mon Nike. Gettin' greedy once again.
My thoughts exactly. Just gonna wait for a 50% if they look decent
laugh.gif
With a max bag and flywire, I bet Nike is taking it in the shorts even at $160....its probably a $180-$200 dollar shoe.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I got the VII pics. will post soon
Don't post them yet...I'd hate for them to look amazing and then changed because pics were revealed too early. It would suck to settle for anything BUT the actual shoe. I mean, can't you imagine a released LeBron shoe that doesn't look half as nice as one that was supposed to release??? Imagine an amazing performance monster, with foamposite for example, being replaced by a 80's inspired sneaker with zoom air. Wouldn't you be dissapointed?

Please don't release pics until it's too late for Nike to make a replacement shoe
wink.gif

Hmmm, why does this seem familiar.... Maybe because it's my thought of how Nike did last year with the Zoom Power being replaced with the VII
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Don't post them yet...I'd hate for them to look amazing and then changed because pics were revealed too early. It would suck to settle for anything BUT the actual shoe. I mean, can't you imagine a released LeBron shoe that doesn't look half as nice as one that was supposed to release??? Imagine an amazing performance monster, with foamposite for example, being replaced by a 80's inspired sneaker with zoom air. Wouldn't you be dissapointed?

Please don't release pics until it's too late for Nike to make a replacement shoe
wink.gif

why do people do that...either post them or don't say nothing...
I don't want to risk getting someone else in trouble but i can tell you that the shoes will look a lot like the LBJ II with a 3'4 length max air and flywire. The sketch look kinda hot

word, pm BP the pic, let him do his magic, and he can make sure they'll be unrecognizable lol

Originally Posted by Catch22

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

$160? C'mon Nike. Gettin' greedy once again.
My thoughts exactly. Just gonna wait for a 50% if they look decent
laugh.gif
With a max bag and flywire, I bet Nike is taking it in the shorts even at $160....its probably a $180-$200 dollar shoe.
riiiiiight.

you mean, it would cost nike $20 to produce a pair instead of $16 or so.

Here, use your imagination
nerd.gif

Air Max Elite
106-0663_IMG.JPG

+
Zoom Lebron II
nike-zoom-lebron-2-ii-birthday.png

Now add flywire to the upper like the Kobe IV
nike-kobe-iv-2.jpg

= Lebron VII
wink.gif

I didn't get the V or the VI. Hopefully they'll make some major improvements on this one.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

These Holograms are simply dumb to do, as Jordan tried that for a stint with the messages in black light writing...

Its easier to just make the Tech Packs unreadable so the Factories can't duplicate the design...plus most factories start replicating during Early samples.. not later ones.. Hence the difference in Stiching you see on the VI.. and you also see the change from the VI on the toungue to 'the Six'

Difference from early to late samples....
Rocky, I agree with you on that matter. From my experience differences between samples and production model is the most efficient way to deceivebootleggers. Of course in the case of The Six they have finally caught up, but it took a while and we all know they make most of their money before the actualrelease.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

These Holograms are simply dumb to do

Actually, I don't think it's that bad.

I haven't seen a pair of fake XIII's with a real-looking hologram.

Tim,

My thought is... Folks buying Fakes are looking at the Holograms. the folks not aware of fake and real Holograms.. aren't going to know.. and those of uswho know the difference... Know the Difference between a fake and it doesn't take the Hologram to cement it.

Now like GReg said.. The Lebron VI is what should show MANY at Nike that the Bootleggers at the Factories aren't even CLOSE.. they are EXACT.... Theysimply are replacing parts like the Carbon Fiber Heel....or stiching colors...

everything else? Dead on... The Variations are so subtle... the average consumer is going to see those Limited colorways and think WOW... why pay fullprice..

that's cool that they are gonna look like the 2's...they were one of my faves but hated ballin' in them cause they were waaaay too stiff hopefullyadding the flywire will help fix that problem. and please no strap!

^ You think the 2s were HEAVY??? They were light as can be...

If you didnt like the strap..it does come off you know... lol

yea didn't mean were heavy...i meant were too stiff, like not responsive damn foot bound by a brick. and the strap yea i am fully aware it comes off butthe shoe doesn't look the same.

Back
Top Bottom