Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

can't say that i'm feeling them right now, but the pic is small so I will reserve my judgment.

I like what i see from that picture.. ITs not lookin to bad... Are we 100% positive that the VII??? If so... I like... Not gonna be able to rock it casuallybut still its nice

Originally Posted by fresh83

Here it is guys,I know its not a big pic but i guess this will do until the official pics come out lol
360244292.jpg
sick.gif

Those look sweet! i was trying to sketch out a concept for the info given, but that looks so much better. Can't wait to see the official pics!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

eek.gif
eek.gif
I actually love those on first sight. KEEP THAT PROFILE, DON'T MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE A BOOT.
But they already do look like a boot..

I don't like them.

Yeah... I see Zoom BB2s and AM 360 BBs, but in a bad way (didn't know that was possible).

What is Nike doing with LeBron's line? Are they trying to push him away asthetically so that he signs with another company when his current deal is up?

If I were LeBron or Maverick Carter, I'd demand a redesign to reflect LeBron's sleekness, style, and sophistication. I know LeBron is 6'8" and260-something lbs, but do his bball shoes really have to emphasize that he is a large basketball player so much? I thought Nike learned that big men can'tsell shoes with Tim Duncan, KG, STAT, and by watching what happened with Shaq's Reeboks...

Tone it down and take a Pippen or Penny approach! With the invention of Flywire, I'm sure Nike could figure out how to make LeBron's shoes just asstable and sleek without making them look like they're on steroids.

Another disappointment that makes his Soldier line look leaps and bounds better than the sig line. I'm more interested in what Kevin Durant and BrandonRoy will be wearing next season.

Originally Posted by fresh83

Here it is guys,I know its not a big pic but i guess this will do until the official pics come out lol

360244292.jpg

Thanks for posting.

Obviously a little hard to see any detail in the picture.... but based on what i can see, they're not as unattractive as i anticipated.

My first reaction, I didn't have the excitement that most of you guys have. BUT since the pic is so small and changes may be made between now and therelease, I will hold my judgment for these until later.

Back
Top Bottom