Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

All this hate and we haven't even seen clear pics of the shoe. So many people wanted the zoom power to release instead of the actual ZLVI. Now that nikehas taken what looks to be a more performance based design approach, people are crying and complaining. If you don't like it don't buy it.

$160
sick.gif

All you guys hoping and wishing for changes...negative.... Basically the end of April is the last time final changes can be made before Fall shoes go to theFactory to prep for Production.

Dont expect much in the much of ANY changes.

You will likie likie if you like Looks meshed with Performance. An aggressive shoe for an aggressive player. With Sleek lines....

I love perfomance Rock,hell I can't wear basketball shoes casually anymore without thinking I look like an !++, but this just seems like it won'tcolorblock too great...

all in all, I got sucked in on the VI,and I am not mad about it,I have 3 cw's and lovethe comfort it brings(sans the boot like style haha) but this is tooKobe like for my taste.

from someone so adamantly denying the bron line till I saw the IV, this one is a huge letdown after technologically moving ahead with the VI, I would haveassumed with nike it's either style or substance,since the late 90's you just don't get both anymore...

makes me sad I want in on this industry LOL.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

eek.gif
eek.gif
I actually love those on first sight. KEEP THAT PROFILE, DON'T MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE A BOOT.
they look like boots
Compared to the VI? These aren't blocky at all like the VI and the III are. They are much more fluid and rounded, I guess you could say; eventhough they aren't sleek like the Kobes are.

the $160 price point doesn't bother me at all. With some patience, I'll probably be able to pick these up a few months after release for around $100(if not less). That's what I've done for all the other Lebrons and Kobes, I don't see why it won't work for these too.

Also, some people are saying that the final pair looks nothing like these. Is there anyone who knows for sure whether that is true or not?

Originally Posted by blco02

I LOVE those from what I can see - straight out of the mid 90's.
Im with you on that....from this doesnt look bad, and just like most of the brons so far there's usually much detail, so when the finalclearer pictures are out, this should be a pleaser.....Am 360 + Flywire was already a winner for me....so lets hope they finish it out nicely

Originally Posted by RockDeep

1&12. what Software did you use to do that Rendering?
Just Photoshop Rock, I got a hold of an old pic of the Zoom Lebron Power and used the Posite-like upper then added the 360 sole.

The leather upper and the flywire are the only things that i rendered here, the sole and blue upper were edited from pics of real shoes.

Good look on the render fella.

And these I'm getting excited about. It's 360 Zoom though right, not max air right?

WOW!! That rendering makes the shoe look ten times more appealing.. I mean the small image that was first posted looked great but seeing a bigger sizerendering is just WOW!! Great Job! I will definately cop the Lebron VII

1and12, If they look as good as your rendering I'll definitely cop
pimp.gif
, you got mad skillz. Nike, if your reading hopefully your taking notes.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

All you guys hoping and wishing for changes...negative.... Basically the end of April is the last time final changes can be made before Fall shoes go to the Factory to prep for Production.

Dont expect much in the much of ANY changes.

You will likie likie if you like Looks meshed with Performance. An aggressive shoe for an aggressive player. With Sleek lines....

Well, heres hoping that they release without over saturating the market with colorways are tht have zero appeal ( Taxi's, Big Apples, ect ect) K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Back
Top Bottom