ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

F79E7933-2969-4540-97E5-98A060395D7A.jpeg
Just came in , love these and for $104 I’m happy

if anyone says they feel like selling their red OGs in a 13, stop. don't do it. instead, inbox me lol

20A1E3FA-EFBB-4AF7-B270-372273827ACE.jpeg

QC on these 3Ms is absolute garbage. these were easily my favorite from the latest pack but in person are the absolute worst.

also realizing the midsoles are grey and not white - should have stuck to my original plan of only going after OG CW styles.

20A1E3FA-EFBB-4AF7-B270-372273827ACE.jpeg

QC on these 3Ms is absolute garbage. these were easily my favorite from the latest pack but in person are the absolute worst.

also realizing the midsoles are grey and not white - should have stuck to my original plan of only going after OG CW styles.

DAmn thats sad to hear. Was thinking about picking these Ben Drury spiridon jawns too.. i guess money saved

Got the white/wolf grays a few weeks back at the outlet for $55. I can't believe I ever slept on these. Comfort level is out of this world.

DAmn thats sad to hear. Was thinking about picking these Ben Drury spiridon jawns too.. i guess money saved

I'm thinking the opposite. 3M is done better in accents as opposed to using it as a main feature on a shoe. The stuff looks bad once you wear the shoes heavily, wrinkles really start setting in and it cracks.

I'm thinking the opposite. 3M is done better in accents as opposed to using it as a main feature on a shoe. The stuff looks bad once you wear the shoes heavily, wrinkles really start setting in and it cracks.

don't get me wrong, I'm keeping a pair of the 3Ms, just not this pair in particular. the glue jobs are all horrendous from what i've seen is all.

totally agree about 3M being better as accent than the main feature of the shoe. the SB pink boxes, for example, are absolute fire but one wear and they crease like a mofo - same for these. spiridons crease hard right at the point where your big toe meets the metatarsal anyway, so who knows how badly the 3Ms will crease given the material.

at least they're getting better about CWs on the OG builds. i bet we don't see any more OG colorways (purple, blue/yellow) or the regal blues till next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom