ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

They're definitely olive and brown. I don't know why I thought the second pair would be any different than what mrphist mrphist and @doug3fresh had posted. Are these the same brown ones that popped up a year or two ago?

Got my stashes in today from nike.com. Really feeling em. Perfect timing for these to come out too because my stash 95s are in the beginning phase of sole separation.

Welp these just showed up at my door unannounced, I guess FedEx didn't update their tracking.
Here's some shots I took.

IMG_6929.JPG
IMG_6930.JPG
IMG_6931.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6929.JPG
    IMG_6929.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 7
I ended up getting a refund. I don't get how they can't ship the next day when I ordered from SNKRS app they shipped next day after release and will be arriving today

One of the main reasons why I order from SNKRS. You know your order will get dispatched that day or evening, or the latest the next morning. You don't have to wait like 4-5 days like Bait, UNDFTD, etc for processing then depending on where you live another week or so more for the shoe.

I ended up getting a refund. I don't get how they can't ship the next day when I ordered from SNKRS app they shipped next day after release and will be arriving today

You're honestly comparing apples to oranges. Nike has a massive shipping center in TN that handles everything, while Shoe Gallery has, like one or two dudes handling all of their orders.

Boutiques have massive amounts of down time. They had 48 pairs, if that...they choose to drag their feet

The mudguard on the Olives looks beautiful. Game time decision for now though.

Do not need a doo-doo Spiridon though so hard pass on the brown.

Back
Top Bottom