ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Copped of Overkill. These are my first Non Ultra Spiridon cop. Paid Australian Retail $250AUD. Happy they are sitting as not many retailers got them locally and NDC.au sold out quick. With Summer upon us these will be perfect in my Nike OG Running rotation.

Will double up for sure if price drops. Packaging looks great too. Need that bag also. A matching T with the arrow logo would have been good.

0E33D84B-1FB6-443E-9879-E3E4BBB9DC8E.jpeg

Friday day off heading to the diner

I don't want to start this nonsense but, has anyone's pairs ship from Miami Shoe Gallery?

Got mines from End. They’re supposed to stop the shipment but still came.

Attachments

• 05F84423-8EB2-4577-9345-9CA960E9A578.jpeg
    05F84423-8EB2-4577-9345-9CA960E9A578.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 45
Love the Stash joints, but I don’t love that the laces are pre-stained lol. Anyone else have this issue? Not a dealbreaker but still a minor annoyance.

Premium Goods (BK) just opened up a temp location in City Point (the old Albee Square Mall downtown BK). They have both the Stash Spiridon & the hip bag. That thing is bigger than I expected (pause)...

Love the Stash joints, but I don’t love that the laces are pre-stained lol. Anyone else have this issue? Not a dealbreaker but still a minor annoyance.

That sucks. The outlets have a good replacement lace for $2. I get the 45" for Spiridons (39" for Ultras).

Anyone's pair from Notre Shop come in yet?

Yes. Friday via FedEx

They have both the Stash Spiridon & the hip bag. That thing is bigger than I expected (pause)...

Hmm, this changes things a bit. Really want it to be a smalller size and not a tiny backpack fitted for the waist lol.

Last edited:
That sucks. The outlets have a good replacement lace for $2. I get the 45" for Spiridons (39" for Ultras).

Yes. Friday via FedEx

Hmm, this changes things a bit. Really want it to be a smalller size and not a tiny backpack fitted for the waist lol.

I see, weird. Mine says arrived in Chicago, IL fedex facility and hasn't moved since the 29th.

Shoe Gallery finally sent me a tracking number this morning, not complaining since their discount saved me some money versus paying $193 from NDC

Back
Top Bottom