ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Stay strong johngotty johngotty - we'll get through this together!

I'm over the GR/BS colors and will not be copping another pair outside of collabs and OGs until further notice.

Stay strong johngotty johngotty - we'll get through this together!

I'm over the GR/BS colors and will not be copping another pair outside of collabs and OGs until further notice.

History shows patience rules in most cases w these. I’ll keep playing chicken w that particular pair. If i lose, no stress. Been lucky enough to get most all of the colorway s. Yet, a 13 in the OG cw eludes me.

History shows patience rules in most cases w these. I’ll keep playing chicken w that particular pair. If i lose, no stress. Been lucky enough to get most all of the colorway s. Yet, a 13 in the OG cw eludes me.
that one was a pain to get....truly.

Couldn’t pass for $83
F73237C0-BE3C-4E27-9165-393D7A2514C5.jpeg

0BBBD92F-4590-4AA1-92B5-EB0DDCE40344.jpeg
Maaaan just got my gmts from urban industry, these are so fire! But they're too small now I gotta go through the hassle and buy the right size and spend the money for the return (sorry for the super crappy pic BTW but the color is way more brighter than pictured)

0BBBD92F-4590-4AA1-92B5-EB0DDCE40344.jpeg
Maaaan just got my gmts from urban industry, these are so fire! But they're too small now I gotta go through the hassle and buy the right size and spend the money for the return (sorry for the super crappy pic BTW but the color is way more brighter than pictured)

You go TTS or .5 down? Also, they too small width or length wise? Only have the Stashes, and I had to go .5 up.

I feel like some of the sizing/fit discrepancies could possibly be attributed to materials. When the mudguard is suede, synthetic, etc., it changes the way certain cws fit and feel. Just a guess.

I’d agree. I can’t confirm as I only have pairs with the og mudguar and they all fit the same but that would seem like the most logical reason.

I might have all the more recent pairs and the only pairs that deviate are those with non-OG style mudguards. The roundels run big, for instance. But I also have to size up a half from my tts. Size suedes fit normal but I returned them so can’t say for sure atm. I’ll try and pull my other pairs and report back.

Last edited:
Man. I need to snag the GMTs. Hoping discount will get a little deeper

ktang235 ktang235 check your PMs. If those are a 9.5 ill take em off your hands so you don't have to have the hassle of shipping back.

The armory blue cw is still one of the better colorways out. It'd be nice is that steal price was the same at all outlets. The one by me still has them priced at $70, added a coupon to get them for $60, which is still a solid price.

Back
Top Bottom