ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Finally broke these out

4CD869EB-E8F6-49D9-921F-8BF07F3B007D.jpeg

248105D6-9068-4C80-956A-625217716724.jpeg
Got my first pair of spiridons yesterday and am in love. Definitely wanting to get some more pairs . Thinking about the dolphins color and the stashes. Both seem to be relatively cheap. I don’t know anything about them but the stashes should be somewhat rare, no? Cuzz I’m seeing em on eBay for 110 shipped.

248105D6-9068-4C80-956A-625217716724.jpeg
Got my first pair of spiridons yesterday and am in love. Definitely wanting to get some more pairs . Thinking about the dolphins color and the stashes. Both seem to be relatively cheap. I don’t know anything about them but the stashes should be somewhat rare, no? Cuzz I’m seeing em on eBay for 110 shipped.

Ultras and OG builds are completely diff shoes. The former being total trash, IMHO. But I digress.

What you need to know is that sizing between the two are wildly different. Some folks size down by a half and some down by a full size from OG build to Ultras.

Once you grab a pair or two of OG builds, you’ll leave those Ultras in the closet.

Yea I noticed these are big I wear anywhere from 11.5 to 12 and these 12s are pretty big still really comfortable. I mostly collect kyries and air maxes and other random nikes but I like these. By o.g build what do you mean and examples like those white/dolphins blue ones what are those? What are those tan ones with the 0s posted on this page. And if you could point me in the right direction of some “ classics” or ones I should look out for. With pics if you got a minute, thanks.
Ultras and OG builds are completely diff shoes. The former being total trash, IMHO. But I digress.

What you need to know is that sizing between the two are wildly different. Some folks size down by a half and some down by a full size from OG build to Ultras.

Once you grab a pair or two of OG builds, you’ll leave those Ultras in the closet.[/QUOT

Back
Top Bottom