ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Why what's the prob?

Dudes got em up on the bay for 350/400 bucks already....
seems like theres no set release date. you got eu sites making them available and then they just drop at random locations. im still getting 2 pairs its just a pain.

a dude asking 950 for a size 11 in the blue pair
roll.gif
sick.gif

its like.....bruh...nobody is paying that

I got a white from END and the red from SNS. I would like to double up but there are too many good releases right now.

pulled the trigger from sns..was finally able to get a sz12 added to my cart..btw do these run tts?

Why what's the prob?

Dudes got em up on the bay for 350/400 bucks already....
seems like theres no set release date. you got eu sites making them available and then they just drop at random locations. im still getting 2 pairs its just a pain.
Today is the release date though. 
laugh.gif
  At least on euro sites.  

And to figure out who is dropping what and when, just look at the social media accounts of the stores--they always post the release info.  

Today is the release date though. 
laugh.gif
  At least on euro sites.  

And to figure out who is dropping what and when, just look at the social media accounts of the stores--they always post the release info.  
that's where I lose because im not on any social media other than this

in 2012 when I tried to get the "tech grey" 4 at niketown they told me to check twitter...soon as he said that I was like im not getting these shoes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
a dude asking 950 for a size 11 in the blue pair :rofl: :x

its like.....bruh...nobody is paying that
That's the dude I sent a message to laughing at yesterday.

Suggest everyone does. About time these price jackets got called out.

Titilo should be dropping too don't forget.

Supply store still have the whites.

I posted a few pages back, but now that these are dropping, hopefully this will help. I'm an 8.5 in almost all Nikes (AM1/90/95/97/98) - the only thing I go up .5 on are Huarache runs, I rarely ever go .5 down.

My 2016 Spiridons are 8.5 and fit fine, but with a little more generous toe than some of my other shoes in the same size. I'm on the OCD side of things when it comes to fit so I might try these .5 down if the price ever drops, but most of you should be happy with your regular Air Max 90/95 size.

Also, this helped perfectly with sizing. I appreciate it.

I'm not seeing any half sizes on these sites?

But someone said they got an 11.5?

I thought the same thing, but SNS seems to
Have a full size run in half sizes as well. I'm actually kinda shocked I was able to check out so smoothly because everywhere else looks sold out

I'm so close to doubling up right now.......someone convince me otherwise....[emoji]128542[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom