ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Think I'm gonna wait it out. I just grabbed a pair of the neon talaria for $100 shipped, so I gotta believe I'll be able to get these for around that price since both cater to the same crowd.

I'm mad tempted to drop that MSRP + tax though. Joints are beautiful.

Think I'm gonna wait it out. I just grabbed a pair of the neon talaria for $100 shipped, so I gotta believe I'll be able to get these for around that price since both cater to the same crowd.

I'm mad tempted to drop that MSRP + tax though. Joints are beautiful.
Thinking about doing the same brother. 175 is just too much

These dropped early on Mr Porter UK initially for £165/$220 plus shipping, Then when they sold out they changed the price to £140. 

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the sizing of these? I apologize if it's already been mentioned but this is the first time finding this thread & was hoping someone would spare me the time of looking through every page

Can anyone comment on the sizing of these? I apologize if it's already been mentioned but this is the first time finding this thread & was hoping someone would spare me the time of looking through every page

I heard for those that have the Talaria's, to do the same size. I'm going up .5 as every single Nike runner I have to go up as they run short on me.

I heard for those that have the Talaria's, to do the same size. I'm going up .5 as every single Nike runner I have to go up as they run short on me.
Awesome, thanks! I usually go 8.5 for most runners & that's what I have in the Talaria, so i'll prob go with that. 

I'm just skeptical lately because I just recently picked up the Olympic FK Presto & Olympic AM BW and the 8.5 was too big for both models, had to size down & the Presto ended up not being available anymore. Would hate for that to happen with these too

Then why even post? To still get PM's? lol.

This is exactly why I don't frequent this site nor post anymore. People wanna blame "the kids" but its the grown folks who been in this hobby for years acting like bammas.

If you've been in this game for 8+ years, its shouldn't be that hard to get anything, period. But I'm a keep drinking this tea......

Last post. Just couldn't resist myself this last time.

In 8 weeks people will be posting their "steals" for these for discounted prices. I'll come back then and give people their real props. LOL.

Completely concur, repped.

Awesome, thanks! I usually go 8.5 for most runners & that's what I have in the Talaria, so i'll prob go with that. 

I'm just skeptical lately because I just recently picked up the Olympic FK Presto & Olympic AM BW and the 8.5 was too big for both models, had to size down & the Presto ended up not being available anymore. Would hate for that to happen with these too

I think of you go back some pages in the thread someone said they are a touch on the narrow side, but I can't remember 100%. I'm getting the same as my Talarias and it it's a touch too long, so be it. Rather that then my toes touching the end of the shoe. I hate that.

I think of you go back some pages in the thread someone said they are a touch on the narrow side, but I can't remember 100%. I'm getting the same as my Talarias and it it's a touch too long, so be it. Rather that then my toes touching the end of the shoe. I hate that.
I agree! Luckily my foot isn't super wide so I should be good with the same size I got for my Talarias too. Thanks for the info, repped

I posted a few pages back, but now that these are dropping, hopefully this will help. I'm an 8.5 in almost all Nikes (AM1/90/95/97/98) - the only thing I go up .5 on are Huarache runs, I rarely ever go .5 down.

My 2016 Spiridons are 8.5 and fit fine, but with a little more generous toe than some of my other shoes in the same size. I'm on the OCD side of things when it comes to fit so I might try these .5 down if the price ever drops, but most of you should be happy with your regular Air Max 90/95 size.

No need to flex. 

We are all here for one reason, and that's to get information and to help each other out if possible.

Flexing helps nobody. 

On that note:

Busted out the 2005 retro's today, but that $175 tag on these new retros...makes me only want the black pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: tak
It's under retail or bust for me. Not worth and never has been worth $175. It's a legendary outlet kick.

I ain't gambling.

Copped.

If I find cheap pairs in a few weeks I'll at least double up.

And I'll do the same on the concord drop in a couple of months.

Anyone know what time they'll release on nikelab?
Will they be on SNKRS?
That countdown link goes to a "product unavailable" page

Back
Top Bottom