ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

20180815_191452.jpg
Hollywood studios today

These have been in heavy rotation this summer.

those are waiting a bit longer for me. spiridons have largely been out of rotation the last few months. trying to shift back that way before the weather goes to ****.

wish they'd retro the purple pair already. ready for a daily driver to beat into the ground. failing that, I lowballed on a double of Parras, so guess i could beat one of those.

So pissed got these in today 9.5 to small anyone have a size 10 for trade or someone want them? 70 what i paid :frown:

04D5D526-C831-45D3-A2CF-1DD157DBD676.jpeg

Y’all take the same size in Talarias as you do Spiridons? Anyone by chance have Air Zoom Citizens? Trying to figure out what my size would be in Citizens based on Spiridon and/or Talaria sizing.

They fit pretty similar in my opinion, TTS in length but quite narrow in the forefoot area. I only have the neon talarias and stash spiridon to compare though.

anybody have this colorway? http://www.baitme.com/nike-men-air-...llic-silver-armory-navy-black-ni926955-103-80

Bait shows navy. Is this different than the QS version? I can't tell the difference. haha

Thanks.

It’s navy, as is the other pair. The differences are minor and tough to describe except to say the pair above has like a silver coat under the navy topcoat. The other pair is one coat of navy. They may use diff paints/materials but i can’t speak on that really. It’s been discussed previously in here though.

Back
Top Bottom