ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Slightly used Spiridon 16’ OG Color in good condition for ~ $110. I’m stupid if I don’t get them right?
The only thing stopping me is the hope for a new re-release, but I guess we have no indications of that happening anytime soon ‍♂️

I hope you bought those, the OG color is only becoming harder to find these days

27D6FCDE-E7D5-4423-887A-382FA8E21527.jpeg

It’s safe to say that you guys have convinced me. They’ve been listed for a slightly higher price a couple of times earlier with no bids, so let’s hope this’ll be a smooth sailing home for me.
‘16 OG here I come!!

I’ll come back in a week with a victory pic hopefully >D

I found a pair of sz 9.5 of the og a few months ago at Burlington for $49 , I'm a sz 12 but picked up for my buddy

Check your local shoe palace. They are clearing out all of their ultra pairs. They sold the gray/red ones last week for $40. I missed out. Worker said nobody bought them so all of the employees scooped them up. Next week they will put the black ones and royal blue ones out.

^ right. i already know it's going to be at least $350-400, but i can't find a 13 for the life of me.
Was the hardest cop of 16... Picked up 2 of em, along w the Olympics and Gold. No clue what a ds pair goes for now. Would assume 5-600?

Thanks!
Feels extra nice since I let them slip through like five times earlier for just slightly higher price lol.
Guess this is no country for Spiridon :D

Back
Top Bottom