ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

why is nike charging $170 for these trash piles? why is it $170 in the first place?!

B05B4FC8-6531-4D5E-A213-7B7406FA63F7.png

Went .5 down on the ultras and they fit fine. For normal models, TTS or .5 up?

Went .5 down on the ultras and they fit fine. For normal models, TTS or .5 up?

Normal model sizing all over the place so just be forewarned...Stash’s and Oly’s for example run small so I had to go up .5...On the flip side the Team Orange’s and OG’s ran TTS for me...Just a couple examples...

Ultras have been safe to go down .5...

Sizing on the Spiridon’s has been a big gripe for me over the past few years...Nike just couldn’t get it sorted out...

Reactions: uno
Normal model sizing all over the place so just be forewarned...Stash’s and Oly’s for example run small so I had to go up .5...On the flip side the Team Orange’s and OG’s ran TTS for me...Just a couple examples...

Ultras have been safe to go down .5...

Sizing on the Spiridon’s has been a big gripe for me over the past few years...Nike just couldn’t get it sorted out...

^^^^^^

I personally go up half but there are plenty pairs that could easily be tts. Will never try on ultras so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Sizing varies with the shoes.

I’m a size 8.5 but the Gold Olympic ones I got is super snug. It’s still DS and would love to exchange them for a 9 but I don’t have the box to sell on stockx. What do you guys think I can sell them for on eBay?

Sizing varies with the shoes.

I’m a size 8.5 but the Gold Olympic ones I got is super snug. It’s still DS and would love to exchange them for a 9 but I don’t have the box to sell on stockx. What do you guys think I can sell them for on eBay?
Sell em to me for retail..>D

I’ve noticed slight differences in sizing b/c of materials, specifically the mudguards. Some have more give while others are more rigid

Back
Top Bottom