ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

1FDF5519-129F-407E-B6AF-F06AD7C840F0.jpeg
Digging through my stacks and found these. I forgot how much they looked like spiridons. No wonder I bought them as soon as they dropped.
What kind of floors are those. Looks you got a free throw line in your house? I also have those way down in the stack, from what I remember they were extremely comfortable. I'm sure the air bag is done or they crumble if I attempted to wear them.

rogue5 rogue5 johngotty johngotty much appreciated my Gs, I have one of those square *** carrying cases for my switch and it's just so extra. I want something that makes it easier to take it on the go and not look so wack lmao!

arbys2k arbys2k hahaha that black carrying case is the exact one I have! It's so damn bulky man I love how safe it keeps the system but definitely quite a lot to carry around. You recommend keeping that for an extra layer of safety?

arbys2k arbys2k hahaha that black carrying case is the exact one I have! It's so damn bulky man I love how safe it keeps the system but definitely quite a lot to carry around. You recommend keeping that for an extra layer of safety?

I just keep it. Gives the switch added cushioning and keeps it from getting scratched. Plus it's easier to transfer it from different bags/backpacks.

Back
Top Bottom