ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

After a few all day wears, they do start to show signs of stress. no pun intended

durability and nostalgia don't go hand in hand, unless they're retro XIIs

Last edited:
Were the other 3 pairs on nike.com for purchase? Or was it strictly SNKRS app? Thanks guys

Edit: Searched ndc.. looks like I can get this disco code off tomorrow :smokin

Last edited:
Spiridons sold for 35$ at the Nike factory back in 98. Purely remember how lightweight the shoe was. Went with the orange and blue AM tailwinds which were 5$ more

Spiridons sold for 35$ at the Nike factory back in 98. Purely remember how lightweight the shoe was. Went with the orange and blue AM tailwinds which were 5$ more

My best factory store steal was foamposite pros for $70. Those were the days.

Last edited:
After 10% ebay bucks today, I got them for 216 shipped on ebay.

NOICE!

Hope I have a little luck tomorrow. The prices they're asking for on feeBay are more extreme than retail price alone. Plus they asking price goes up for every size :smh:

NOICE!

Hope I have a little luck tomorrow. The prices they're asking for on feeBay are more extreme than retail price alone. Plus they asking price goes up for every size :smh:

Yeah, not too happy about it, but stupid Nike decides on the best colorways to do this crap.

^250$ is about as low as you can find. I'd bite at that price asap if it was my size. Figure the olympics will be just as tough to get tmrw so good luck to everyone who's trying to cop.

Probably because there not a popular model and went to outlets the last release, actually makes since from a business standpoint.

Yeah two accounts, two emails and two different cc's has worked for me a few times via snkrs.

Probably because there not a popular model and went to outlets the last release, actually makes since from a business standpoint.

I completely agree and understand the logic but the landscape has changed drastically in the past decade. Nike should have tested the market with the OG colorway.

Now they're dropping a very similar blocking to the OG colorway with a great Olympic theme but NikeLab numbers/distribution. They've really dropped the ball with this one.

Spiridons weren't a game changer in '97 on the technology side. It seems like we're going to have more people pissed they missed out again this time tomorrow.

And no- not bitter. I lucked out on the OG drop but it was simply a matter of pure luck. You can be on the SNKRS app the second a limited release drops, receive order confirmation and still get canceled/strike out. It's not a matter of desire, effort etc. At this point it's pure luck.... and shoe size.

Last edited:
Nike doesn't lose money from a shoe going to outlet...in fact most times it's the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom