ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I completely agree and understand the logic but the landscape has changed drastically in the past decade. Nike should have tested the market with the OG colorway.

Now they're dropping a very similar blocking to the OG colorway with a great Olympic theme but NikeLab numbers/distribution. They've really dropped the ball with this one.

Spiridons weren't a game changer in '97 on the technology side. It seems like we're going to have more people pissed they missed out again this time tomorrow.

And no- not bitter. I lucked out on the OG drop but it was simply a matter of pure luck. You can be on the SNKRS app the second a limited release drops, receive order confirmation and still get canceled/strike out. It's not a matter of desire, effort etc. At this point it's pure luck.... and shoe size.
i feel you on this

I was pissed I missed the retro OG drop a few weeks ago,,, knowing i couldnt be on snkrs the exact moment i had no chance.. i said " oh well.. i guess ill wait for hte next boost to drop" and they did... copped a pair of boosts the following week...

happy with them, but these would have been the first nike shoe ive purchased in over a year ...guess not

you dun goofed nike, you dun goofed 

Does it though ? They are releasing all the other pairs from the Olympic pack apart from these in the UK.

The beasts are on these joints tough. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Who would've thought Spiridons even in non-OG colorways selling out quick?  

Thangs have definitely changed. 

Back
Top Bottom