ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Both of those are hard, defiantly gonna grab that green. Wish the brown was a little lighter, looks almost black .

You're honestly comparing apples to oranges. Nike has a massive shipping center in TN that handles everything, while Shoe Gallery has, like one or two dudes handling all of their orders.
Idk man... doesn't take 6 days to ship out a few packages. I doubt they barely had 100 pairs and orders for spiri's though (let's say 100) oh well it's all said and done. Took my business else where, not trippin lol

It looks like a both size? pairs are $148 each. According to sole collector.

I can’t post the link on NT since it won’t let me but it’s up on their site.

assume you've checked ebay, stockx, goat, stadium goods, and flight club, right?

Based in UK and noticed they’re a lot more expensive state side, done the rounds on the usual places, not many have for sale over here but look like they can be picked up for a little over retail which is promising just being a year old now it’s pretty scarce

did you notice there is no 3M in size? pairs? meh.

Firstly, this is the first time the reflective 3M stripes have been taken off the Spiridon, replacing them with strips of soft fleece.

wow, soft fleece.

did you notice there is no 3M in size? pairs? meh.

wow, soft fleece.

WAIT. NO 3M?!

1322893137551.gif

Pardon my stupidity and ignorance, but I just noticed the midsole on the Spiridon and Talaria look quite similar.

How many OG colorways of the Spiridon have released since the 2016 retro run started?

I don't need earth tones on my Spiridons...especially when the main accent color is silver.
Easy pass on both of those. Would've been debatable if the entire top was monotone

Pardon my stupidity and ignorance, but I just noticed the midsole on the Spiridon and Talaria look quite similar.

How many OG colorways of the Spiridon have released since the 2016 retro run started?

same era, same cushioning, but looks-wise, they are not similar.

there's only been one OG colorway retro in true OG build. we have yet to see concord, women's grey/blue, blue/maize, and regal blue. there are other women's colorways but i haven't been able to track them all down yet.

here are most of them in order-ish with the exception of one or two sample colorways that i never got around to putting into this list https://niketalk.com/threads/zoom-spiridons-summer-2016.595626/page-138#post-28379566

Last edited:
I ended up getting a refund. I don't get how they can't ship the next day when I ordered from SNKRS app they shipped next day after release and will be arriving today

Mine are getting delivered today, I wasn't in a huge hurry so I just waited it out.

who cares if they’re sitting? it’s a good thing for those of us that want to double up down the road or actually give a damn about this silhouette.

let’s all remember these times before the rest of the OGs get retroed and this thread gets flooded with asshats.

Last edited:
if these stash dons hit sale/disco I think I need them now after seeing the blue laces in :nthat:

those size? olive's are an ASAP cop being a sz13 but if they end up sitting I may get the brown pair as well

sorry to stray from all the stash 'don talk (don't get me wrong, i luhhhh the 'don.. esp the stash cw)

but is it just me or is the spiridon '16 model (not sure on the ultra since i don't own a pair) not a good "all day every day" type shoe? i mean, when i wear then to work (i sit in an office all day... and the only form of cardio i get is when i run up the stairs or go for a walk to the sh!tter), my lower back is shot by the time i get home and stays sore for a day. This has happened to me literally every time i wear my 'dons for a duration of anything longer than a quick trip to the grocery store.

maybe its the composition of my body (i'm a heavier set dude, 220lbs of pure sex), or just my body getting older...or maybe its the soft and bouncy zoom cushioning not providing the proper support... but does anybody else have this issue? i try to wear sneakers as much as possible, my fav shoe is still the am1 for any and every thing and I can wear an am1 all day long without any issues.

it really sucks because i've got 2 pairs of 'dons (og cw and gold/black cw) and to me they look friggen LEGIT on feet. I just can't rock them long enough to show them off =(

Back
Top Bottom