ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

CF1D0516-B8FF-4187-B4EA-A4F7932A02BF.jpeg

Random cw (926955-012) spotted at the outlet. White, light royal blue swoosh, grey mesh and green accents. Not bad but the white mudguard deterred me from copping.

No Spiridons available on NDC and haven't seen any rumored pairs coming up. Did Nike kill em off for good without dropping the rest of the OGs (purple, regal blue, grey/blue, blue/yellow)??

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
)

Been a minute since I’ve put dons into rotation. Anyone else now that it’s summer?

Stash are trash with shorts. They look like tanks. Dark mids are generally a hard no but @battleground03 ’s speckle job make these tolerable. Maybe these are a pants only pair.

57659341-D4B2-428A-8C1F-277864987F5F.jpeg

Olympics are easily the best new colorway.

E52AB8BB-4E0A-4543-98FB-4F1AAA730C20.jpeg

I may need a third pair of OG black/reds.

ANY rumors/leaks about spiridons out there?

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say this release run is done, and the model is back in the "vault".

Been wearing my Stashes as well though. I'm definitely grabbing a second pair soon before they dry up and resellers try to quietly push the resale up past the retail price.

Yeah it’s a wrap. Snap up the pairs you want while you can.

I’d really like to have a second pair of the OGs. Odds are against a 13 popping up so just gonna wear the pair i have and try to maintain them.

Yeah, the last pair I needed to get were the black/purple/gold joints. You can see below where I stopped caring because Nike just kept putting out garbage.

Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 3.38.34 PM.png

Been a minute since I’ve put dons into rotation. Anyone else now that it’s summer?

Stash are trash with shorts. They look like tanks. Dark mids are generally a hard no but @battleground03 ’s speckle job make these tolerable. Maybe these are a pants only pair.

57659341-D4B2-428A-8C1F-277864987F5F.jpeg

Olympics are easily the best new colorway.

E52AB8BB-4E0A-4543-98FB-4F1AAA730C20.jpeg

I may need a third pair of OG black/reds.

ANY rumors/leaks about spiridons out there?

Still sad I had to sell my Olympic colorway.

Same ones i posted a few weeks back. Don’t think they ever released, just showed up at outlets. Pretty nice colors in person.

Can you take down that link though rogue5 rogue5 ? I was hoping to snag a steal :lol:

The prices are all over the place depending on sz at my local out outlet.
Scooped those grapes one at the outlet for 49... need a bigger sz but they all marked up to 99 dollars for sme reason.... I will try to swap for my sz...

Back
Top Bottom