ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Some relative steals on ebay rn if you’re a us10 and looking for Desert Red 16s and Olympics.

98BC8F0D-F274-4262-9368-2DC7450358C6.jpeg 9A3EBC0C-22E7-46D5-A590-9BFFE598D117.jpeg

Do these belong on this thread? They share nothing with the Spiridon from '97 other than the name and obviously zoom air. :emoji_grin:

Last edited:
Got 2016s off of stockX, hopefully they pass authentication by someone with their eyes open or I’m on the hunt again.

This might sound dumb to some but is there a "way" to clean the uppers without stretching/pulling the mesh upper or scrubbing the 3M piping off? I need to clean these OG concords but given their age, I don't want to damage any of the aforementioned bits.

I've got Jason Markk brushes and cleaner, as well as, you know, a toothbrush.

Or am I being overly cautious?

This might sound dumb to some but is there a "way" to clean the uppers without stretching/pulling the mesh upper or scrubbing the 3M piping off? I need to clean these OG concords but given their age, I don't want to damage any of the aforementioned bits.

I've got Jason Markk brushes and cleaner, as well as, you know, a toothbrush.

Or am I being overly cautious?
Do you have the old JM brushes or the new style ?
If you have the old style with the wooden handles, the soft brush should be fine.
I prefer those over the newer style with the plastic handles

Do you have the old JM brushes or the new style ?
If you have the old style with the wooden handles, the soft brush should be fine.
I prefer those over the newer style with the plastic handles

I do have a couple with the wooden handles. Didn't know they'd switched. Guess I'll just proceed with caution. :emoji_fist:

Back
Top Bottom