ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

20200913_175437.jpg
IMG_20200914_122728_500.jpg
Opiums from yesterday

Black/Gold's were so close and yet so far to being these...

I don’t even know where to find a 12–13 at all
How much and what size If you don’t mind me asking

got them for 130 shipped - size 11.5.

Worn once but essentially new with barely any signs of wear. I know how hard it is to find a pair of these in general, let alone the bigger sizes. I’ve been on the hunt for like 2 years. Quells all those L’s I’ve been taking with the Kobe’s, am1 magmas and evergreens, etc.

Apologies for the crappy job but thinking about doing this some Stashes. Took me this long to finally decide to get a pair lol. Might think about speckled sole too but that might be too much going on. I would like however, a chrome royal swoosh wooowheee. Thoughts?

Attachments

• royal blue check.png
    royal blue check.png
    508.3 KB · Views: 88
  • white check.png
    white check.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 309
My search for a DS pair of Olympics size 9 is going nowhere fast. I should have paid $200 a few years ago when I had the chance.
Anybody got an extra pair lying around? 😂😂😂

Still want a pair. Missed out on my size a couple years back when folks were selling them for $60.

Can anybody point me in the direction of a size 10 ds/nds pair of '16 OGs? There's about zero reasonably priced ones that I can find. I do have a ds 9.5 pair but don't really want to go half size down

ive been wearing my stash’s a lot lately. Makes me wish I would’ve quadrupled up when they were dumb cheap. Wish I would’ve gotten the bag too when it was at the outlets. Gotta be one of top 5 most slept on

Back
Top Bottom