ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Attachments

• 5D9ABF3D-FBB6-479A-BB2A-43590FB68A96.jpeg
    5D9ABF3D-FBB6-479A-BB2A-43590FB68A96.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 489
Ahhhhh, finally managed to cop the 2016 retro in the OG Sport Red colorway in size 11.5. I've already got two pairs in size 11, but I've always wanted a roomier fit. Used, but good condition, and the price was fair. Checked like 20 times to make sure they weren't the Ultras lol.
If you want to off those sz 11 let me know

fauck regret selling my stash joints, might need to spin the block and size up from previous purchase was jsut too tight on the toes

fauck regret selling my stash joints, might need to spin the block and size up from previous purchase was jsut too tight on the toes
Sold mine for the same reason. My true 11.5 is a little too snug in spiridons, but then when I got a 12 in the parras they weren't quite a perfect fit either. Might just be one of those shoes that isn't meant for my foot.

Sold mine for the same reason. My true 11.5 is a little too snug in spiridons, but then when I got a 12 in the parras they weren't quite a perfect fit either. Might just be one of those shoes that isn't meant for my foot.
They've always fit a bit narrow and a bit weird. Even pair to pair it's different. And I'm not talking about the ultra trash, the OG retros and some of the newer colorways feel different on foot.

My feet have also gone from a 9/9.5 to a 10.5/11 in the last 5 years so now I'm in the process of rebuying the pairs I really want again lol

Exact reason I’m selling my size 13 2016 OG color way. I couldn’t justify keeping them given that they were never comfy on foot.

Exact reason I’m selling my size 13 2016 OG color way. I couldn’t justify keeping them given that they were never comfy on foot.

size 13 you say? I may be interested in securing a backup pair for wear.

the OG blues... I'm not holding my breath, but it would nice to see another round of Spiridon retros come along and those be included.

Last edited:
Def need a legit retro of the og blue/black. So many times I’ve been tempted to pay resell on the og but scared that they’ll fall apart.

Stash spiridons ended up being one of my top 5 shoes of all time. I should’ve tripled. I agree with the snugness.

Back
Top Bottom