ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Blue was my fave. Remember copping them in Rome when I was 18

Still sad that nike played us w the retro

JERRY IN THE OG SPIRIDONS! Love to see it!
EB6E9CE4-4411-4D47-A865-FDEE794A1670.jpeg

Uncle Aaron dressed Jerry up real special. Yaw see the Mita 95?

Yea they comfy and they light

A lil more air wouldnt hurt tho, some newer tech in em, like a protro model or something thats just me

Yea they comfy and they light

A lil more air wouldnt hurt tho, some newer tech in em, like a protro model or something thats just me
You just described the ultra version. Haha

I actually liked them as a beater but NT peeps only want the OG version.

I’ve always heard OG version was more comfy than the ultras. especially as far as the zoom pods go. Always heard peeps say the ultras just had a more plush footbed with a memory foam type insole.

I honestly think they’re good enough as is. I really enjoy wearing spiridons. Only thing I would change, would be to make the zoom pods feel more like the older pairs. I feel like the more recent pairs, the zoom is a little more stiff than the older (05ish era) pairs… but that could be the age of the zoom units?

Ultras felt lighter to me. And I liked the sock liner similar to a huarache. Looks wise it was really bulky. Like extreme dad shoes. But for $40, can’t complain.

I’ve always heard OG version was more comfy than the ultras. especially as far as the zoom pods go. Always heard peeps say the ultras just had a more plush footbed with a memory foam type insole.

I honestly think they’re good enough as is. I really enjoy wearing spiridons. Only thing I would change, would be to make the zoom pods feel more like the older pairs. I feel like the more recent pairs, the zoom is a little more stiff than the older (05ish era) pairs… but that could be the age of the zoom units?

I think this is where I'm at with them as well. The zoom is good but a bit stiff.

I like the Ultra but they're two different shoes. Similar in look but different on foot and how they wear.

Back
Top Bottom