Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Heard NTNY cancel it this morning? They gonna do raffle or what? And Mercer do raffle meaning everyone there camp out for nothing right?

At $550. People are blowing up my phone BEGGING me to sell it to them. And i wasnt even able to get them, thanks to NTNY cancelling it. I was top 10 last night.

At $550. People are blowing up my phone BEGGING me to sell it to them. And i wasnt even able to get them, thanks to NTNY cancelling it. I was top 10 last night.
Nice to hear, Makes me feel a bit better about pulling the trigger on $450 shipped right now smh

While we're on the subject of things you'd rather pay for than resale on these.

I'd rather get both the Ronnie Fieg x DSM Pumas for he price of these. Leather is crazy but yet yall sleep

^ Trust me, i dont understand myself. Im old school, AF1's and Air maxes, we are in a hype age right now

But its Federer, and in the Tennis world he is Lebron so I guess it makes a lil sense

Last edited:
^ Trust me, i dont understand myself. Im old school, AF1's and Air maxes, we are in a hype age right now

But its Federer, and in the Tennis world he is Lebron so I guess it makes a lil sense

Oh ok. You just copped to flip! Get ya money playa

Don't get the hate for these.. They're awesome IMO even as a collector's item

we didnt even have a chance to cop these in Canada but I'd gladly pay $500 for my size.  Federer is one of the greatest players to ever play the game

While we're on the subject of things you'd rather pay for than resale on these.

I'd rather get both the Ronnie Fieg x DSM Pumas for he price of these. Leather is crazy but yet yall sleep
i feel you on the RF x DSM pumas... thats my favorite sneaker to wear currently... but these are not your run of the mill cheap jordan retro.. the WC pair are of great quality 

i feel you on the RF x DSM pumas... thats my favorite sneaker to wear currently... but these are not your run of the mill cheap jordan retro.. the WC pair are of great quality 

Without a doubt. I copped the WC and flipped them for next to nothing before prices skyrocketed smh.

But yeah, these are awesome shoes. I just can't imagine paying the prices they are going for. I'd rather get actual BC3s or double up on the DSM.

Call me crazy but the Pumas might be Ronnies best release this hear

Haven't bought a release on a Monday in a while, what's the time frame for shipping confirmation.

how was the release this morning?
nerd.gif
Impossible bruh

had to fork over some serious cash once again 
mean.gif

Without a doubt. I copped the WC and flipped them for next to nothing before prices skyrocketed smh.

But yeah, these are awesome shoes. I just can't imagine paying the prices they are going for. I'd rather get actual BC3s or double up on the DSM.

Call me crazy but the Pumas might be Ronnies best release this hear
^^this

Back
Top Bottom