Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

if you know the right people you can get that $150 on top of retail plus a blunt special at flight lmao

back door is the only door at 21 mercer
If they get as many pairs as last time this is simply false. That usually happens when they get a small #(I mean it happens when they get a million pairs too, but not noticeable because everyone there eats well)

If they get as many pairs as last time this is simply false. That usually happens when they get a small #(I mean it happens when they get a million pairs too, but not noticeable because everyone there eats well)
how many did they get last time?

like I said lol.....take that $150 and a little tree along with a mutual connection to flight and you're straight.

i need to make it out to NYC. I'm hungry
laugh.gif
between mercer and flight someone is gonna get hurt

tbh it probably wouldn't be as serious if NYC didn't have the amount of resellers it does, strictly relying upon shoes for full time income. sh*t gets rough and people gotta get their's. Can't wait to see some videos from the homies lmao.

tbh it probably wouldn't be as serious if NYC didn't have the amount of resellers it does, strictly relying upon shoes for full time income. sh*t gets rough and people gotta get their's. Can't wait to see some videos from the homies lmao.
yea ppl do make their living on kicks out here but I don't see dudes fighting for these. Could be wrong though.

people didnt know when the whites dropped. people know now
I agree and they will be harder to get, but I doubt ppl start fighting out here for them. Nike had implemented new release procedures out here to prevent that

yea ppl do make their living on kicks out here but I don't see dudes fighting for these. Could be wrong though.
I agree and they will be harder to get, but I doubt ppl start fighting out here for them. Nike had implemented new release procedures out here to prevent that
NYC got a bad rep with the way the sup foam drop went down i hope this goes down smoothly despite how hungry people are

Back
Top Bottom