Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

how's comfort on the hybrids?

oh and i don't know if i'm allowed to ask but can someone pm me a trust worthy site to get a bot? i was pissed i missed out on the white pair. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
These shoes are going to be a available at NikeLabs worldwide, plus Flight23 and NYNT.... not to mention NDC in the US and across Europe and Asia, so correct me if I'm wrong but these are a much bigger drop than the White cements right?

I'm not saying they'll be easy to cop but surely there will be more shoes out there this time so potentially lower prices on the eBay due to more opportunity?

These shoes are going to be a available at NikeLabs worldwide, plus Flight23 and NYNT.... not to mention NDC in the US and across Europe and Asia, so correct me if I'm wrong but these are a much bigger drop than the White cements right?

I'm not saying they'll be easy to cop but surely there will be more shoes out there this time so potentially lower prices on the eBay due to more opportunity?
i'm sure these will have less value, i don't know if it'll be a huge drop though.

yea bro this is the BC colorway we are talking about...so the price is going to be the same or likely higher than the whites in my personal opinion. 

You do realize that supreme foams are only appealing to sneaker guys and some supreme heads while these joints will have both sneakerheads and tennis/Federer fans going after them? The reason the first color is fetching the crazy number that they are is due to tennis fans buying them out at 350-400. Sneakerheads are cheap, so if this shoe was only appealing to them they would be going for retail :lol:

You do realize that supreme foams are only appealing to sneaker guys and some supreme heads while these joints will have both sneakerheads and tennis/Federer fans going after them? The reason the first color is fetching the crazy number that they are is due to tennis fans buying them out at 350-400. Sneakerheads are cheap, so if this shoe was only appealing to them they would be going for retail
laugh.gif
i mean i didn't really realize that there was gonna be so much variety in who cops these 
laugh.gif

still, this reminds me of the mercurial htm's and the free inneva woven, it's just a feeling i have that these will be lower priced. 

Yeah but Supreme foams were hideous lol. These are completely based on an iconic Jordan CW AND it has Nike Air?! Psssh forget about it, people have been fiending for a BC3 NA since the 88's & this is the closest they'll come to that since the 3 model has been "put away" for who knows how long.

I get that but anyone can ask anything for shoes. I could ask $2000, but it doesn't mean s**t. Let's see what people actually pay. Fools are asking $1000 plus for the whites but not a single pair has sold for four figures, in fact most go from 450 to 700 on the Bay. A pair went for like 350 the other day.

I've never seen such large numbers of a pair of shoes stick around on eBay for so long, and it's down to reseller greed. One person lists for $1000+ and then all the other fools think they'd better do the same, confusing asking price for value.

BTW, Only about 1% of Federer fans care about shoes. In my experience as a tennis sneakerhead, we are a very rare breed.

Yup. Would've been cha ching X3 if I held onto them for a little bit

Hindsight is 20/20. It's a gamble sometimes. There's shoes that drop in price the longer you hold as well i.e. Titanium XX3, WTL 11, etc. Regardless, you ate and well at that.

Last edited:
People know about the resell value of these now, they had white pairs just sitting in Ny....not this time 

So I clicked on the NDC link posted above and loaded just fine on my iPad. However, tried the exact same link w my iPhone and got the dreaded 'This product is not available'...:smh:

Anybody else have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom